IGNORED

Aint been here for a while!

Tartan Terror

Actually its been great. No time on the bike. Ive lost 85 lbs and training for Sprint triathlons with plans to go longer next year. Planning on Selling the bike as all my time is spent on my Racing bikes.(Pedel) and the bike hasn't been rode in 3 years. Just at a different place in life.

Actually its been great. No time on the bike. Ive lost 85 lbs and training for Sprint triathlons with plans to go longer next year. Planning on Selling the bike as all my time is spent on my Racing bikes.(Pedel) and the bike hasn't been rode in 3 years. Just at a different place in life.

Good on you! I did the weight loss a few years back... 75 lbs... did a lot of cycling and now into running.... training for 1/2 marathon now.... if feels good don't it! I ride my two bikes as much as I can still. I also volunteer to help with Moto support for the triathlons and bicycle road races we have localy.

Keep up the good work

Kevin

Nice to hear from you again Scotty.

Oh and About that 85 pounds you think you lost .....I know were it is ....So if you want it back just let me know .....I will be more than happy to return it to you.:whistling:

Ah All the names I remember. Honestly its tough when you park it for a while to get back on it. Basically Im right in the middle of Tri season so every day there is training and I don't work far enough from home to make it worth riding there. Tried to figure out what to do with it. As it is right now I know she needs a battery and a good run with fresh gas and seafoam. Other than that to my surprise she started right up on the battery tender. Bigest problem I have right now is I want a camper and been trying to sell my boat for 3 years and that hasn't budged so Maybe if the bike goes the camper can become reality.

Ah All the names I remember. Honestly its tough when you park it for a while to get back on it. Basically Im right in the middle of Tri season so every day there is training and I don't work far enough from home to make it worth riding there. Tried to figure out what to do with it. As it is right now I know she needs a battery and a good run with fresh gas and seafoam. Other than that to my surprise she started right up on the battery tender. Bigest problem I have right now is I want a camper and been trying to sell my boat for 3 years and that hasn't budged so Maybe if the bike goes the camper can become reality.

put a price on it, then post it here on classified section with plenty of pictures. I know a few fire fighters that could give it a good home.