IGNORED

EUSA1 diamond cut bling

buddy

Well I have to say since Mike installed my bling on Midnight I been getting a lot of attention in the last two days than it ever before ! I been off Midnight too long due to the fact it had cobwebs on the motor that's way too long Any how I been getting thumbs up at stop lights - gas station - wallie world as well I knew it looked awesome but dang I never thought I would get so many complements on my ride

best $ I ever spent on Midnight

Thanks Mike for your handy work !! I could never be that steady with my own hands! Excellent work my friend ....

Anybody wanting to add bling to your ride this is the way to go your motor will shine like diamonds

I even had an old man older than me :whistling:ask if it was real diamond inlay lol no just diamond cut then he asked how he did it and I said he laid it on its side then flips it over and does the other side lol

I highly recommend EUSA1 diamond cuts !!!

Buddy

Edited by buddy

Thanks for all the kind words guys!! I do enjoy the comments and the reaction from the different folks that see the Diamond cut items!! I did get tired of getting beat up by the Harley crowd and started doing diamond cut heads for them also.

check out the video's and pictures on the facebook page

"THE DIAMOND CUT GUY"