IGNORED

A 2014 International Rally Exclusive

cowpuc

Rallys are all different, kinda like the roads that lead to them.. I believe they become that way because they tend to be a reflection of the folks who dump their hearts into making them become a reality, again just like the highways that we ride..

If you live to seize the moment like I do you know that getting the chance to get the inside scoop on the special people who do this work aint always easy and when it appears ya better seize the moment

As Tip and I pulled into Lake Guntersville Motorsports (GREAT FOLKS - HOSTED THE RALLY!!) to thank them for all their hard work, we bumped into one of the people of whom the greatness of the 2014 International Rally reflects..

Thanks BrakePad for taking the time out of your very busy schedule and granting me the opportunity to seize the moment!!

Your ol buddy,,

Puc

Hey, Pucster...I really enjoy reading all your posts. You have a great outlook on life and it's fun to follow your travels.

Thanks for making and posting this video! Great job!!!

Joe

Awe,,, Thanks Freezy,, I just seize em as I sees em!

Puc

Was in the process of moving my 83 year old Mother from Clearwater, FL to here in Lynchburg, VA and could not make rally. Met Brake Pad last year in Galena and found him to be a straight up guy. Great Video. Going next year for sure regardless...

Later...

GH