IGNORED

Come on by August 2nd

OrlinEngh

If you are in the Viroqua WI, area August 2nd come and join us for our 17th annual Venison Roast this is for friends and family and its also our 17th year of Sharon putting up with me. We will be camping down by the creek mine and Sharon's second home during the summer. Anyone is well come to and camp we start on Thursday and go until Sunday if you are here on Friday I am sure that we could be talked into going for a ride. Orlin and Sharon

I sure wish we could make it up there, as the 2nd is not only our 28th anniversary, my wifes mom & dad's anniversary, it's my 57th birthday also!

It sounds like a great time camping coming up, nice planning!

I sure wish we could make it up there, as the 2nd is not only our 28th anniversary, my wifes mom & dad's anniversary, it's my 57th birthday also!

It sounds like a great time camping coming up, nice planning!

Hope you have a fun time planned as well, And have a Happy Anniversary and Birthday.

Still up in the air Orlin. :confused24: Not sure if I can make it or not? With the re-roof going on at work, if they work, then somebody above me thinks I should be here too. :bang head:

Let you know the Wednesday before, I hope?

Bryan

You know we will all miss you if you cant make it :( So tell those roofers to get a move on it. You have places to go and a new tire that needs to be broke in.

Orlin

Orlin,

One of these days I hope it works I can take you up on your offers. I have a daughter and a son in Madison and NE of Madison now so I am up there frequently. August 2nd I will have just returned from the IR so it will be difficult to make it.

Orlin,

One of these days I hope it works I can take you up on your offers. I have a daughter and a son in Madison and NE of Madison now so I am up there frequently. August 2nd I will have just returned from the IR so it will be difficult to make it.

Viroqua is a two hour ride from Madison come on up most anytime and we will take you out on some great riding roads. Orlin

Well just about ready for the week end bonfire is ready campfire wood is stacked grass is mowed. Can hardly wait for Thursday afternoon to get here to get in a ride and then time to kick back and enjoy the weekend.

For those of you that are coming have a safe ride here.

Orlin and Sharon