IGNORED

She left me.

Marcarl

Not necessarily a good feeling. I suppose it depends a lot on how well we got along, how long we spent together, the ups and downs we shared. There were many good times, and some times that were downright scary. I helped her a lot,, when she had a broken foot, when she couldn't see so well, when she wasn't eating proper, when she had trouble getting home in time, when her joints were sore, I fed her when she was hungry, sometimes even is she was not,,I cleaned her glasses, got her drinks, and even got her new shoes when needed. Boy,,,, she is going to miss me,,,, I'll bet she's going to miss me,, she was getting a little jealous having to share her place with a much younger one with much brighter lights, and blonder hair,,, I hope she'll be happy with her new man,, he seems like a guy that will handle her with care, and keep her CLEAN as she likes it.

Yep,,,Scamper has a new home,,, soon we will likely have to welcome Bryan Stoner from Wainfleet,,, who so far has enjoyed the ride,, even in the rain.

Sounds like ol Scamper came from a very good home and, thankfully, went to a good home.. Because you did it right Carl, I wouldnt be a bit surprised that Scamper will smile and wave at you on your new bike as she and the new guy she is giving a ride to go flying past you on their new adventure in life...

Congrats on the sale!

Puc

Good for you ,now ya can git the bling you're wanting for the new ride.

Might be up your way in a couple/three weeks could use a little help with wiring a trailer harness if'n your up to it and its not too much trouble.Got Carbon One's hitch this weekend a at Ragtops now just need to wire it up. Thanks either way Carl and hope to see you soon.

Dan

Might be up your way in a couple/three weeks could use a little help with wiring a trailer harness if'n your up to it and its not too much trouble.Got Carbon One's hitch this weekend a at Ragtops now just need to wire it up. Thanks either way Carl and hope to see you soon.

Dan

Get hold of steve down in Florida, he makes a plug in harness for the trailer lighting, no need to cut into wires that way. I think he has an ad in member vendors section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Don't mind helping at all,,, sounds like a good time coming up,,, let me know when.

Carl,

Have you found a good forum for your new ride? Asking for a coworker who recently purchased a Spider

This one works. You sure will get a lot of opinions and in some cases decent advice, just need to get through the BS HAHA

Brad