IGNORED

Yet another Ohio Camp out

dave_wells

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so wish I could do this! Not with the way work has been lately though.

Think that was the top 7 regrets of people on their death bed. They worked too much, they should have taken more time off.

Ill be going to this one unless I get stuck out somewhere! Believe it!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know much about SE OH, but I remember years ago travelling ? 555 ? or was it 60....and thought it'd be a great ride. Great views, lotsa twisties.

I work with a guy that lives in Zanesville that knows the area. I'll ask him tomorrow.:cool10:

It will be here before we know

Does anyone have any ride requests or destinations

I would like to start putting together our ideas...

Dave,

I liked the road's we did last time...

(except for that gravel one... Just messing with you MIKE...:stickpoke:)

Before that ride, I can truthfully say, that I have never witnessed, the women passengers throwing up their hands, like they was on a roller coaster... (which by the way, Iron Mike was leading)...

"It's all good!"

Edited by CaptainJoe

Well, if you liked THAT road wait until you see what I can tackle with my Darkside tire on! Whoot! 2 Bikes Darksided! And man does it handle sweet!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/Venture%202008/20140820_003412_zpsaofb6djd.jpg

I like to wing it myself, Look at the Rainy Days app and go the clear way.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/Venture%202008/20130928_103646_zpsutosjpe9.jpg

I like 555 end to end. I normally take 93E off the north end and go eat Amish food in Sugarcreek. But if we get women in that town we will ride home in the dark for the shopping, so scratch that. ummmm

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/Venture%202008/20130927_144122_zpstswrrhd0.jpg

555 & 93 Split scenery.

Can we possibly ride Wayne National Forest? It's not too far. Bike biking draw over there. I know some roads that we can get the ladies to raise their arms like they are on roller coasters! :rotf: That was a good one Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And that PIG doubled as a pillow?

Yeah Right!....:whistling:

Had a lot of fun camping out this weekend!

Great to see my old friends, as well as, meeting some some new ones(John and his wife).

Ready for the next campout!

Established greetings and salutations, standard Etiquette! "For those that attended ... You know what I mean"!

Edited by CaptainJoe

What a great weekend! Love meeting new folks. Some FANTASTIC campfire talk. Couldn't have had a better weekend for riding, just wish we'd gotten there early enough on Friday to ride with the group.

The only bad thing was the dust at the campground. Turned my beautiful black cherry to a greyish dust color. Somehow Squid managed to keep his bike sparkling. lol.

Stopped at a flea market on the way home which made the wife happy. Made it home safe then spent the rest of the day under my neighbors blazer trying to drill out a bolt which had broken out of the rear yoke while he was changing a u-joint.

All in all a great day...definitely a full day. I'll have to clean the motrhome out and try to wash the dust off tomorrow.

Thanks Dave for putting together a great weekend! :cool10: