IGNORED

Wisconsin Leaf Lookers Rides V

bryan52577

Well,,, it's that time of year again to start getting the Leaf Lookers Rides scheduled! :thumbsup2: As in the past we will have 2 rides, 1 Friday (leader Bryan) and 1 Saturday (Leader Ken). (Ken is being real good to Mother Nature) :whistling: Our rides will start at 10:00AM from the Chapparal campground office parking lot. (Blacktop) :thumbsup2: They will be slow so everyone can enjoy the Beautiful Wisconsin country side. :photographing: And we will have some stops for rest, gas and a lunch stop each day.

This years rides will be on October 10th and 11th. I will make some chilli on Thursday night the 9th for the early birds, and some breakfast stuff Saturday morning.

Ken & I talked about it, and we "may" eat Friday night in the campground restaurant. They have a Buffet and a bar. :beer: Then we can cook brats & burgers on Saturday night? BS around the campfire each night.

Location, for this years rides is Chapparal Campground on HWY 33 between Wonewoc and La Valle, WI. (P.S. NO TRAINS!!!!!!)

Now for the info >

Web site: http://www.chapparal.com/

Rates: (As given by the owner to us, may differ from web site, just tell them Venture Riders.)

3 Cabins 1 room - $60

2 Cabins 2 rooms - $110

1 Large Cabin - $160

( Ken & I reserved the Deluxe already) :8:

When we talked to the owner, he said he would hold all the cabins for October 10th & 11th for 3 weeks from today 6/30/14. He will also give us a 20% discount on those prices if reserved in the next 3 weeks "Ask for the Venture Riders discount!!!!!!) There are motels in Reedsburg 12.5 miles away, if the cabins are gone or you just like a motel better.

Well that's all I can think of right now, I will post more when I get it.

(GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN SOON TO GET A CABIN AND A 20% DISCOUNT AND SAVE :mo money: !!)

Enjoy your summer and ride SAFE!! Hope to see all our friends and even make some new ones?! :thumbsup2:

I will post this on the calender so you can RSVP.

Thank you,

Bryan

Edited by bryan52577

• 3 months later...