IGNORED

My opinion Two weeks after my Trike Conversion.

craigatcsi

For those of you that have ever thought of trying a Trike or looked down on them, you may want to rethink. I wasn't thrilled about having to switch to a Trike to keep riding, but the more we ride the more I love it! I am even beginning to Prefer it!! I no longer have to dread stop lights & /or going slow, turning around or stopping for any reason. PLUS, on top of that, after this past weekend, we have now discovered roads that I would never considered taking any two-wheeler on that wasn't meant for off road!! We are now exploring white rock, gravel and dirt roads through the Bluffs that we always either ignored or simply glanced at - wondering where they went!

I worried about high speed stability. And though I have only had it up to 85mph so far, it is just as stable as any 2-wheeler I have been on. But, I do realize that there are many different Trike kits out there. - (Mine is a Hannigan).

As I had read on online Forums and previously had other Trike owners tell me, I wish I had done it MANY years ago!! We would've put many more miles on our Bike by now!

craigr

great, now my palms are itching which usaully means I'm about to spend some $$ LOL

the more I read, I just know when I go to Keene to look at the Hannigans....I'll end up ordering......

any thoughts on the full running boards?

great, now my palms are itching which usaully means I'm about to spend some $$ LOL

the more I read, I just know when I go to Keene to look at the Hannigans....I'll end up ordering......

any thoughts on the full running boards?

Add the reverse if you get the boards.

I have been thinking when it is time to go that way I would. Our local bike shop had demo from California Sidecar over the weekend, so I got off work early Friday and went over to try them out. First time on a trike and I was suprised at how well they handle. I tried a HD, a Victory, a Kawasaki and a Goldwing, and a Yamaha Strat. I liked the Goldwing the best. I will trike mine before I pay $30,000 for one.

Here's what I have on the trike.

http://www.leatherconnexion.com/-Mud-Flap-Small-Bulb-Style-P1002C234.aspx

Mine has red piping to match the bikes red. I had these on the 05 as well & really like them. Had a custom made set for the rear of the TRI-WING 05 but not needed on the rear of the Hannigan.

Larry

The inner section is a thick rubber with the leather on the outside. Very durable and easy cleaning.

:080402gudl_prv: with whatever you choose but do get one for the front.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

This is the price list right off the Hannigan site. I have had mine about 2 months and am glade I have it plus am going on longer trips. I have a Hannigan on a 2007 Venture.

http://www.hannigantrikes.com/products/yamaha-royal-star-venture-tour-deluxe-conversion/

Paul

So...

with all the BLING:

+$13K if you install,

+$16K if they do it?

I just bought a mud flat on e-bay, 2 days ago. Haven't received it yet, but I'm wondering how you guys are mounting them. The front finder has a chrome piece on the back edge. Have you bolted it to that piece or gone further up and onto the fender? Owen.