IGNORED

lung/cancer surgeuy

jonesy

still sleeping in recliner, have to do pain drugs to be comfortable in bed, not a drug taker if I can avoid it. I was told they would put 3 slices in my left rib cage, one for cutting tool, one for removal tool, one for camera. well I could see them today, the camera one looked like a 6 midget crew should be able to go in thur it too. inch or 2 for 2 of them, at least 3 or more with a canyon formed on other. when I can cough or sneeze without pain is the day I'll be happy. got to go walk a little, that is a chore but needs to be done. I'm a good example of bad choices in maintaining good health, paying for it now. later

just got home from hospital, in on wed. out on Friday. had cancer removed from lungs. pretty good wed., real bad thur., started bad on fri., was looking to spend weekend, not happy at all. talking walk 10 ft., sit 15 min. hospital not happy at all, blood pressure 87 over 38, really low, try this pill, test every hr., low sodium count, then at 8 am things turn around, cather out, drain in lungs out, out by noon. in my bed at 130 pm, nap 5 hrs. felt good. looking to riding in week or so. having trikes makes this easier. see you guys when I can.

i'm ta

thoughts and prayers to you jonesy! Heal fully and quickly than LETS RIDE!

puc

thanks for concern from all of you, hope by telling of my experiences I can help someone decide to change their ways by not smoking, eating better, exercising , before its too late. being sick hurts, not good feelings at all.

Jonsey, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Concentrate on getting better and being on the mend. No worries....you'll be riding soon enough. Looking forward to seeing you and your wife in August at the WNY rally. Take care my friend. :2132:

thanks for concern from all of you, hope by telling of my experiences I can help someone decide to change their ways by not smoking, eating better, exercising , before its too late. being sick hurts, not good feelings at all.

Good thoughts for all to acknowledge.

With E-cigs, I can't see why anyone still lighting em. Gum and patches are frustrating because you have to wait to feel it and it doesn't hit you like a puff but E-cig has little difference from smoke except NO TAR, and no stink. Still not good for you but if you just won't let yourself stop then it's NOT AS BAD.

I hope you are feeling good soon, Eck had good advice about taking it slow though.

Inspite on the current level of pain and suffuring you aare going thru , I have to take a step back and think that someone upstairs is looking out for you and you have much yet to accomplish amoung us.....reson I say that is becuase I know of 5 close freinds or relatives who by the time they realized they had lung cancer it was too late. Early detection and treatment is a life saver. see you on the open road.

doing good today, able to sleep in bed, not great since I'm a left side sleeper and that's the bad one at the moment. able to walk 5 houses down and back, went to blood tests on trike that was great. moving faster but not at long amounts of time. but moving. later