IGNORED

2nd gen on a trailer?!?!?

CMCOFFEY

That's an abomination to see a second gen being drug around on a trailer like it didn't have any wheels or something.:thumbdown:

My 2nd Gen PULLS a trailer. I'm rigging the trailer so I can get my wife's 250 on it. Then, I'll have a spare just in case something eats one of BIG V's tires....

Upon further review it is obviously a cleverly designed contraption which actually uses the incredible performance and reliability of the second gen to drive the trailer wheels. This in turn propels the tow vehicle resulting in a highly efficient way to tour and take all her stuff packed in a large vehicle. :detective:

Upon further review it is obviously a cleverly designed contraption which actually uses the incredible performance and reliability of the second gen to drive the trailer wheels. This in turn propels the tow vehicle resulting in a highly efficient way to tour and take all her stuff packed in a large vehicle. :detective:
Oh yea... That's right....:thumbsup2: that's the ticket. :dancefool::thumbsup2::banana:

Of course what else could it be?

It was not just bought. It belongs to a respected member on here. He is on his way to the Venture west rally:mytruck1:

CONDOR!!!!!! Shoot guys,, I knew that and we arent even there yet... Sooooooooo coffey, what did ol pucster win this time? Hope its not snow for our morning up there!

if I am wrong, and no body else wants it I will take it,,, promise I will take very very good care of it!