IGNORED

In Need of a Cassette Deck

BG Hawks

All,

Again looking for a cassette deck. Pulled the cassette deck and made a storge area. Waited too long on the previous one and now its gone :depressed:. Problem is my door that use to stick when closed; not will not close at all :confused24:. If you pulled yours and it's laying on the shelf I'm interested!

Please PM me.

Thanks!:fingers-crossed-emo

Don't need or want the cassette. Basically want the shell with the door. I pulled the cassette out and created a mini storage area. Ran the jack for the IPOD into it. When no IPOD I put my phone there. My door has always stuck and was hard to open. Now I can't close the door. I close it but it does not stay closed.

Don't need or want the cassette. Basically want the shell with the door. I pulled the cassette out and created a mini storage area. Ran the jack for the IPOD into it. When no IPOD I put my phone there. My door has always stuck and was hard to open. Now I can't close the door. I close it but it does not stay closed.

I get it now. I have a black cherry '06 cassette deck on the shelf, as I put multiple gauges in the cassette area. The dash has been cut, so it really isn't possible to return it to stock. In view of that, I'll give you the whole thing (deck included, whether you want it or not) if you pay shipping. Maybe someone else is in need of a replacement deck and can use the guts of it for their bike.

You say that your door always opened hard. Just in case you don't know it, the door is opened by pushing in on it and letting it pop itself open. Close it with a push, open it with a push. Mine works best if pushed at both ends of the door, as there is a latching mechanism at both ends. Mine was a bit sticky as I took it out of storage, and I gave the silicone spray a try as suggested above. Seemed to help.

Anyway, it's yours if you want it. Anybody else want the deck itself? I'll make you the same deal. Otherwise, BG gets it all.