IGNORED

Sometimes I Ponder Why?????

Aussie Annie

Miss you and Alan lots here. Maybe we could just move Oz closer. How much pulling power do ya think we'd need? :)

Margaret

Three 1st Gens or 157 2nd Gens... at least that is what the scientific calculations show. :happy65:

That's my story and I am sticking to it

...................... Why did the good Man upstairs give us so many wonderful friends :thumbsup2:

Then put them on the other side of the world!!!!!!!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

thats easy annie,, its so we can circle the globe with people we love! I have sooooooooo much fun when people ask me about my austrailian sticker,,, I get tobrag about this great couple I am friends with down yonder under! Then when they say,,, I dont belief you, I can send them here and they can find out for themselfs how close nit this VR family is and find out how small this world really is!

Please dont cry no more annie, just think of how much your friendship means to all us here and SMILE knowing you and Quickstep have made a huge positive impact on the world in which you live!

puc

I get asked a lot about the "Down Under" patch on my vest.

Your welcome annie, just saying the way it really is....

See what I mean annie? Me and Yammerdan,, we got chur your back sister,,,,, and at least one of us knows who we really are:rotf:

Your welcome annie, just saying the way it really is....

See what I mean annie? Me and Yammerdan,, we got chur your back sister,,,,, and at least one of us knows who we really are:rotf:

I just tell them "I'm going back as soon as the bridge is fixed..... Bet you could really get lost over there!!"