IGNORED

free jacket, also need a jacket

muaymendez1

Hey guys. I have been losing weight. I am down 78lbs and now my jackets drape to the point of embarrassment. So here's the deal I have 2 Joe Rockets. 1 mesh with rain liner in 5x and 1 winter textile with insulated liner. 5x as well. These jackets fit tight at 400lbs 54 inch waist 50 + chest. And fit well at 370 now at 320 I am self conscious to the point of wanting to wear no gear.

So please contact me if you can utilize these or if you have a 2 or 3x taking up space in your closet thank you

Congrats on your trimming down. Have you tried a Craigslist search in your area? Als we have a few "second hand" bike accessory stores around. Folks are figuring out that gear is expensive and if it dont fit, well its no good. So there are some shops that sell previously owned goods sometimes straight out and will take a trade or will sell on consignment for you.

I picked up a nice Firstgear jacket with the quilted liner from a guy for free. He had out grown it and blown the zippers out. $40 and a week and the lady that alters my work pants had it fixed.