IGNORED

gremlin bells

hipshot

for all of you smart people, here's a question.

will a gremlin bell work in my shop?

it seems that some of them lil suckers , fell out of my bell, and took up residence in my shop!!!!

tools get moved around, parts get lost or mis-placed, "stuff" winds up on the floor, and under work benches!

i know that it isn't MY doing, and my old German shepherd dog, swears HE didn't do it, so it must be gremlins!

i wonder if a COW bell, would be big enough to catch them all?

lol

just jt

Let's see.....HMMMM....:scratchchin:.........Garage Gremlins? Much bigger than MC Gremlins.....I say get the Bell housing off of an old transmission and hang that in the shop, hit it with a crow bar every time you walk by.:confused24:

great idea, todd!

gonna give it a try, and i' gonna keep a watchful eye,on that lying a$$ old dog, too!

amos is so good at lying, he can look ya right in the eye , and never flinch, while he's telling the "biggest windy", you've ever heard!

lol

just jt

Guest tessa c2

well hipshot, that just about sounds like my mut, swear some days that it must hurt him to wag his tail even, i keep on reminding him, that i'm sure glad we don't have any cliffs close by, otherwise he would probably want to jump off, say you have to remember, these bell housings only work if you hang them a certain distance off the floor, somewhere between the 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 foot mark. that way you don't have to look for the crowbar every time.

It might not be gremlins :no-no-no: . I think :scratchchin: it might be a family of WORMS, those guys are a real pain when they take up residency in a garage.

And don't come back saying they are not real..........Ever see Men In Black?

You can bait them out by placing a cartoon of cigarettes outside the garage along with a good hot pot of coffee.

:97: