IGNORED

Harley warranty voided due to flags...

KIC

This is my personal opinion regarding HD so I don't want to ruffle feathers with the statement. I hate our local HD dealer. And I really dislike the blind idiots that say HD is made in America. It's assembled in America, but no longer made here.

Our local HD dealer is the oldest in GA and you go there or to a functions off the lot and they make sure you know. Their customer service is poor and turned Mike away from the possibility of being a future HD customer. 3-4 yrs ago when Mike was looking and educating himself on bikes he decided to give HD a fair shake at wowing him with a bike, stopped at the dealership and did what many on the forums suggested, sit and get a feel for the bikes. After maybe an hr of that one of the sales guys walks over and tells us to stop that because we will damage the bikes doing that. Oh and as a passenger I didn't know the proper way to get on a bike so I didn't need to do that either. After finding out Mike was shopping for a 1st bike the sales guy told us to leave and come back after riding metrics for a few yrs and wanted a quality bike to replace that "cheap jap crap" sold next door. Mike told him that he didn't need or want a Harley that bad to come back begging for a bike and walked out. We drove 2 doors down the street to the metric dealer and a sales guy spent about 3 hrs answering all of Mike's newbie questions and showing us bikes that would be good starter bikes. Then told us to shop craigslist for our bike then come back when we wanted something like the RSV or Goldwing. That day they earned our loyalty at least on parts. If and when Mike buys new they will likely be the place we go.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will find good dealers and bad dealers regardless of the brand. I always HATED walking into my local Yamaha dealer. I seldom did unless it was an absolute emergency that I needed something and then they usually didn't have it. The exception was the service manager. He is a great guy and rode Ventures for many years. He knew his stuff but unfortunately seldom actually did any of the work any longer and often had his hands tied as to what he could do by the arrogant owner of the place.

Even if you asked a favor, for example when one of our members at MD wanted to go down and have a tire put on because his developed a problem on the way, we were told to drop it off and they would troy to get to it in a day or two. The local Honda shop did it while he waited and for half the cost.

I had a Yamaha dealer in Texas that was excellent at the time but I've walked into several that never even approached me to say hello.

Same with the Harley dealers. Most have gotten better over the past few years but there are still those out there that think they are doing you a favor by even acknowledging your presence. I'm finding that most are very good now though.

We have 2 yammy dealers, both are good to us at least. Mike loves the fact I get a 20% discount on parts when I come in with part numbers. Sometimes on the 1st gen it really makes a difference when ordering online or local. I understand every dealership is different. Heck, even 2 chevy dealers burned me with the traverse.

Dealers, Smealers. All dealers are different. All brands have good and bad dealers. We have 3 Yamaha dealers here in Little Rock, one is very nice to its customers, one is semi nice to it's customers, and one I would not buy a bottle of water from if it was 1000 degrees outside. Rudest sonofaguns you've ever seen.

The fact is, when it comes to "manufacturers" attitudes and attentions to what their customers desires are, Harley simply blows all of the other manufacturers away. If you're looking for a Japanese company that has a broad view of all of their customers needs, the name of that company would be Honda. However, it's not on the level of how Harely approaches their customers. Yamaha, even though we love these machines, is not the company to reciprocate the love it's customers give them. It's a culture thing with the Japanese companies. They believe in making very solid reliable products that perform great most everytime, and it appears that they think that should be enough to keep customers. But, sadly for them, it's more than that because other companies are making good to great products nowadays AND listening to their customers for ideas to provide the little extras that make the experience of ownership awesome.

It's not just motorcycles that they have this attitude toward. Case in point: 4 Wheelers. Suzuki invented the 4 wheeled ATV. I remember because I ran down and bought one of their 125 4 wheelers as soon as they hit the market. Honda and Kawi quickly followed suit and those three companies made awesome quality 4 wheelers for years and years and years. If you wanted a 4 wheeler, you bought from those three companies. But, today, who dominates the 4 wheeler world? Polaris. Polaris got to where they are by listening closely to their customers and providing the little extras that the big 3 were being complacent and not providing. It's the same story with side by sides. Kawi invented the Mule side by side and enjoyed the cats meow of that market for years, But, who dominates that market today? Polaris. Same reason.

Harley provides a good to sometimes great product paired with phenominal customer attention, and the people eat it up.

The rest of us ride good to great to sometimes phenominal quality bikes made by manufacturers with pretty bland personalities. LOL.

Geeze....I'm glad that I'm not the sensitive type. :)

You guys need to come over for a visit. I can take you to several Harley dealers within a few minutes of here that have plenty of bikes on the floor. You can choose about any model and color you might want and ride off on it that same day.

Now as for the clothes and other stuff. I love it. Yes, I have two HD coats, a number of shirts and Eileen does also. I love being able to walk into most any HD dealership and being able to buy and walk out with not only clothes but pretty much any accessory that I might want.

For me, it's not just a Harley thing. I would have loved to been able to buy RSV clothes, accessories and etc. so easily. The fact is, they just offer very little and what they do offer you pretty much always had to order it and wait, sometimes for MONTHS, to get certain things. I did end up with a couple of shirts and ONE generic Star jacket but that was about it. Most of the metric companies are just very poor at marketing their great bikes.

I'm sorry, I'm not bashing the Yamaha. I loved the RSV and it will always be one of my most loved rides but Yamaha has very little vision when it comes to marketing. Add to that the fact that they started discontinuing many of the RSV accessories several years before they even discontinued the bike and it just makes you shake your head and wonder what the heck they are thinking.

Yes, I love the shirts, caps, jackets, etc. regardless of the make that I'm riding. I've met and made many friends over the years due simply to the fact that I would be in a store or wherever and somebody would comment on a shirt or cap and start talking about bikes. It's not about advertising for the company but often about meeting people who share your interests.

Now I'm going to my corner and nurse my wounds. :whistling:

So you went HD for the accessories? you can take the boat out while the bike is down

Guest tx2sturgis

Just the facts, ma'am.

I would like to know what the claim was, exactly.

If the bike was overheating...and the rider ignored the symptoms...the dealer might have a legitimate reason to deny a claim. I said...'might'.

Lets say it was really a hot day, maybe a headwind, and several large flags creating a large amount of drag COULD cause the rider to have to keep applying more and more throttle.

As an aircooled bike gets over-heated, it tends to naturally or electronically reduce output horsepower.

As detonation occurs, which might have happened, pistons can develop holes...and then your dead in the water.

I seriously doubt that clutch damage could result...unless he was deliberately slipping the clutch for some reason to hold RPMs...

If the conditions were so brutal that all or some of this occurred, the oil temps had to have reached temps of over 300 degrees, and the oil can be analyzed to verify that.

Air cooled motors cannot compensate for being overloaded and overheated....thats one of the MAIN reasons I switched to a water-cooled bike (the RSV) for pulling trailers in the summer, in the mountains. (My ElectraGlide and my DynaGlide struggled pulling trailers in the mountains and in severe summer heat)

Water cooled engines have a way to provide extra cooling when needed. (thermostat opens fully, and fan engages)

Even with a water cooled engine, I would never keep the throttle pinned against the stop trying to haul a load that the engine is not able to handle.

I think the guy made some errors and is upset he broke his bike.

So yeah, politicians do what politicians do. They call the media.

Maybe he needs to find some smaller flags or travel a bit slower when flying them.

My :2cents:.

Edited by tx2sturgis

This thread has really gotten interesting for me, from a business standpoint as well as a personal one..

A close friend of mine bought a brand new Switchback 2 years ago. Within the first 500 miles he was back at the shop complaining about a funny vibration that it had in it (IT WAS NOT THE NORMAL HARLEY FEEL).. Dealer he bought it from told him it needed different pipes, that all the SB's vibed like his.. He spent the bucks for them to upgrade his pipes.. Actually made it worse.. The shop said they got ahold of the area warranty rep for the factory - there is only one of these guys that cover all of Michigan.. After setting for 2 months of the riding season the rep told the shop that there was nothing wrong with the bike..Buddy got ticked and told em off and trailered the bike home.. This was the Muskegon shop..

Shop 2. Located not to far from Muskegon is Sandy's Harley Davidson.. My neighbor and I hounded the buddy with the sick SB about taking it there - THEY are an EXCELLENT shop!! Took the bike to them, owner of Sandys said indeed, they had had issues with SB viberating funny (felt like a Crank out of phase).. Buddy asked him to ride it and see what he thought, guy came back shaking his head, agreement the bike had real issues.. Tore into it and found it had very low compression on the rear jug - bike by then had just under 2k miles on it.. They called the rep, rep told them he would cover nothing and if they touched it the bike would be out of warranty for future.. THE SHOP rebuilt the motor - free of charge at their expense with the agreement that my buddie would loose the last year of his factory warranty.. Ran great, drove it 50 miles, said he couldnt trust it, traded in on another new Harley from Sandys..

Bottom line - had he of dealt with Sandys, instead of the other dealer in the first place things would have come out much different in the long run.. There is a HUGE difference across the board from one dealer to another.. Notwithstanding, same rule applies to everything related to business - including the medical field, attorneys, gas stations and even Burger Kings..

Wanna talk about warranty issues, I have another really close friend who worked at a local shop that sells Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki/Kaw and had the full Polaris line too (sleds - quads) when Victory first came out.. THEY were inundated with issues with the 92" Vics that the factory would do NOTHING about.. The owner of the shop LITERALLY threw his Polaris franchise to the curb because of this.. Some folks may have forgotten those horror stories but LOTS of people havent, folks who wouldnt touch a Vic to this day because of it.. Nothing personal,, just the truth..

Business wise: I have sold 11 Harley Shovels since January of this year. The newest being an 81. 5 grand is least I have sold one for - and all but a couple were AMF bikes that a few years ago NO BODY wanted.. I recently sold out an entire inventory of consisting mainly of Jap bikes - over 50 bikes (and parts).. The reason I sold em is cause the market had been FLAT for the past 7 years and I simply could not get a fair market value out of them - spend 2 days rebuilding a gorgeous XR350 and see how you feel when you cant get 600 bucks out it,, mans gotta feed his family.. Bottom line, no SEMI - MODERN bike has the resale value of a Harley - period.

As far as clothing, accessories, and performance parts,,,,, indeed, Harley is in the market to make money, as much as possible,, BUT,, being a free enterprise system lover and a capitalist myself,, I AM PROUD OF THEM!! They obviously have a fantastic marketing crew who see's what people want/need and they go all out to capitalize on it - name of the game.. And - they DO have high quality stuff..

I have been asked many many many times why on earth I ride these old worn out beat up Ventures when I really could be riding anything I want.. I have even lost "friends" because I refuse to ride a "nice bike".. My answer is simple - these Yams have proven over and over again to be one of the most overlooked trustworthy bikes ever produced - when you work on bikes for a living having one ya dont have to work on all the time = fun, they are FAST for what they are (this = fun for me), they have NO real "value" - this = real freedom because if it does break and I am thousands of miles from home I can just leave it and buy another one (or grab a bus) - PLUS I can beat the living crap out of it two trackin - cover it with salt at Bonneville - have it fall on its side on a mountain in Utah and have to roll it all the way over to be able to get upright - leave the keys in it at Sturgis without fear of it getting ripped off and on and on...

As far as the waving that Harley riders do or dont do,, yea,, its a cult thing.. Personally, I like waving at folks on bikes - they are my kinda folks.. I really could care less if they wanna not wave.. I get it,, some of those bikes are big bucks - gotta be class seperation somewhere - I could care less, I still wave at em.. Of course - I wave at kids on Mopeds ,, I remember being there and what it meant to me as a kid being acknowledge by a "Biker".. I have also stopped and help more than one Harley/Honda/Yam/Suzi rider who I KNOW didnt wave at me - just the way I am,, dont care,, in the end - I love biking because I love it,, its what I do and who I am..

Puc

Air cooled motors cannot compensate for being overloaded and overheated....thats one of the MAIN reasons I switched to a water-cooled bike for summer in the mountains.

Just a couple little changes and anyone who has read your posts would be :scratchchin: wondering when Ural went wet :missingtooth:

Sorry Brian,, I just couldnt resist:rotf:

I LOVE the Urals too!!!

Speakin of that TX, have ya had a chance to run with the injected model yet?? Did it work for em or are they still ironing em out?

Guest tx2sturgis
Just a couple little changes and anyone who has read your posts would be :scratchchin: wondering when Ural went wet :missingtooth:

Sorry Brian,, I just couldnt resist:rotf:

I LOVE the Urals too!!!

Speakin of that TX, have ya had a chance to run with the injected model yet?? Did it work for em or are they still ironing em out?

Dont want to dilute the thread or take it on a detour....but...

Notice that I bought a water-cooled bike for pulling trailers in the summer, in the mountains. My Ural does none of that...its for around town, 50 mph or less, no trailers, and its pretty flat around here. (yes I know you were poking at me...its all in fun)

And no...I have not ridden one of the new FI Urals. We lost our only Ural dealer in this area..due to the shop owner having his 2nd or 3rd heart bypass...he is out of the motorcycle business.

The closest dealer is now about 300 miles away. I have not even seen the EFI Urals, except on the websites.

From what I can gather, I'm not missing much really...and the new ones have gotten a bit spendy for my budget.

The one I have is running great..(even WITH a small flag!) I think I'll keep it.

:happy34:

TX2Sturges: you made me think there for a minute on your post. What if the guy aslo does parades? With his flags? Flags aint going to make any difference @ parade speeds, but the slipping of the clutch for parades could really shorten up the life and also warp the plates. I would almost bet that more than the flags toasted the clutch.

I have worked in a car dealership off and on. It is crazy some of the stuff that get warrantied and then some stuff you think should they deny.

Guest tx2sturgis
TX2Sturges: you made me think there for a minute on your post. What if the guy aslo does parades? With his flags? Flags aint going to make any difference @ parade speeds, but the slipping of the clutch for parades could really shorten up the life and also warp the plates. I would almost bet that more than the flags toasted the clutch.

I have worked in a car dealership off and on. It is crazy some of the stuff that get warrantied and then some stuff you think should they deny.

I'm open to being proven wrong, (as always) but in this case, I tend to side with the dealer and the Motor Company.

I think the guy overworked the air-cooled engine and drivetrain...the flags could have easily been a parasail or parachute as far as wind drag...same result. There's a reason most bike trailers are aerodynamic to some degree.

Again...my :2cents: for whatever thats worth.

That guy must spend a boatload of money on Flags. At highway speeds of 45mph or greater Flags do NOT hold up well at all....and it don't matter who makes them or the cost of them either.

And as for Harley's claim I suggest they have their own Flag which simply sez "OVERPRICED JUNK"......:whistling:

Boomer....who stopped flying Flags at highway speeds years ago.

I'm open to being proven wrong, (as always) but in this case, I tend to side with the dealer and the Motor Company.

I think the guy overworked the air-cooled engine and drivetrain...the flags could have easily been a parasail or parachute as far as wind drag...same result. There's a reason most bike trailers are aerodynamic to some degree.

Again...my :2cents: for whatever thats worth.

Gotta agree with you on this none Brian. You run seven flags at highway speeds you will have some serious wind loads not to mention to turbulence loads as well. While I for one will ride behind large flagged bikes there is no way I would ride behind this one. It is totally unreasonable yo expect ANY manufacturer of ANY piece of equipment to cover damages when the particular piece of equipment is operated far beyond its design limits.The "excuse" of using a non-HD accessory was the only recourse they had to protect themselves for having to eat the expense of fixing something that was clearly operated well outside it limits.

Also in HD's defense they never said they were denying it because he was flying flags. Very misleading headlines.

Ride Happy Ride Safe

Just like every brand, everywhere for everything, you'll find good a and bad. I agree with Don that's it's the people you deal with. Case in point is this site. Some members ride cars! And we have no issues helping, inviting and breaking bread. Geez, I have made over a dozen donations to people who I have never met! Not because I'm so wonderful, but it because of the wonderful folks we have here. The people make or break it...

Edited by Barrycuda

Geeze....I'm glad that I'm not the sensitive type. :)

You guys need to come over for a visit. I can take you to several Harley dealers within a few minutes of here that have plenty of bikes on the floor. You can choose about any model and color you might want and ride off on it that same day.

Now as for the clothes and other stuff. I love it. Yes, I have two HD coats, a number of shirts and Eileen does also. I love being able to walk into most any HD dealership and being able to buy and walk out with not only clothes but pretty much any accessory that I might want.

For me, it's not just a Harley thing. I would have loved to been able to buy RSV clothes, accessories and etc. so easily. The fact is, they just offer very little and what they do offer you pretty much always had to order it and wait, sometimes for MONTHS, to get certain things. I did end up with a couple of shirts and ONE generic Star jacket but that was about it. Most of the metric companies are just very poor at marketing their great bikes.

I'm sorry, I'm not bashing the Yamaha. I loved the RSV and it will always be one of my most loved rides but Yamaha has very little vision when it comes to marketing. Add to that the fact that they started discontinuing many of the RSV accessories several years before they even discontinued the bike and it just makes you shake your head and wonder what the heck they are thinking.

Yes, I love the shirts, caps, jackets, etc. regardless of the make that I'm riding. I've met and made many friends over the years due simply to the fact that I would be in a store or wherever and somebody would comment on a shirt or cap and start talking about bikes. It's not about advertising for the company but often about meeting people who share your interests.

Now I'm going to my corner and nurse my wounds. :whistling:

Yeah That! and I do not own a Harley although I would like one. I buy bike shirts for souveniers when on vacation and wear bike shirts almost 100% of the time and Harley has the market covered world wide. Love my Venture and have other bike shirts but they are hard to find in most cases.:cool10:

....Japanese bikes ... have a proven track record of above average quality.

...There is not another bike company, period, that is as in tune and responsive to their customers as Harley Davidson. ... because their customers want it, and Harley listens and provides it for them. ... the stuff is usually very good quality. .... different styles and colors of bikes they offer to satisfy the desires of their customer base. .... 80% of the bikes we see on the road are Harley's. ...the owners I have talked to on these trips absolutely love them and have had no problems.

...Yamaha fans are extremely lucky to find something as basic as a Yamaha baseball cap while we're in our dealerships. And, every model year when Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawi gives us ... a whopping 2 color choices.

... They produce a good quality bike/bikes in a ton of different options and colors, and care enough to provide their valued customers with an ocean full of accessories to keep them happy.

Reminds me of what they said about the first Ford cars (way before my time)..."you can have it in any colour you want as long as it is black".

The Japanese manufacturers haven't built the dealer network that HD has. When we rode thru the States last year it seemed as though there was an HD dealer in every small and large town/city...almost on every corner (exagerating a bit).

As for being responsive to customer requests, HD does provide lots of options on bikes, colours, comfort adjustments, clothing and trinkets.

On the "80% of the bikes we see on the road are Harley's"... from our ride last year I'd have to agree with you for what you see in the States. Canada isn't as focused on HD's. I will add that 90% of the bike's we saw trailered last year (around Sturgis during bike week) were HD's, with the remaining 10% being Goldwings.

"The owners I have talked to on these trips absolutely love them and have had no problems" - Its like reading customer reviews on Best Buy...people try to justify their purchases by praising what they bought. We do the same thing as Yamaha buyers. I've met a fair share of HD owners that hate their bikes and who have wives that won't ride with them because the bike is uncomfortable.

Yes, we can point out design issues with things like the HD cam tensioners and the heat the engine puts out...but not every brand is perfect. RSV's came with cassette decks to the end of the model, still had carbs (sorry, nothing wrong with that in my opinion), and never had ABS...but you can't really flaw the Japanese design and quality.

You will find good dealers and bad dealers regardless of the brand. ....

Per what Freebird and BigLenny said about dealers being good/bad/different... so true. Two dealers in my area. The one I deal with will greet me by name, and actually talk with me. They give me good service at a fair price and I've never had issues dealing with them. I've heard from someone that has used the other dealer that one time they had their bike their for service they dropped his bike during the service and didn't point out the damage or offer to replace broken parts.

...All dealers are different. All brands have good and bad dealers.

....The fact is, when it comes to "manufacturers" attitudes and attentions to what their customers desires are, Harley simply blows all of the other manufacturers away. If you're looking for a Japanese company that has a broad view of all of their customers needs, the name of that company would be Honda. ... It's a culture thing with the Japanese companies. They believe in making very solid reliable products that perform great most everytime, and it appears that they think that should be enough to keep customers. But.... other companies are making good to great products nowadays AND listening to their customers for ideas to provide the little extras that make the experience of ownership awesome....

Keeping in mind that I have worked for Toyota for the past 24 years.... yes, the Japanese companies do have a different culture. It's all about improving quality, at reduced cost (to stay competitive), and have products that customers can rely on. In the automotive field, they have to stay competitive on features and they do a good job at it. We do a major model change every 3-4 years.

Bikes are different though. Agreed Honda has continued to update the technology on their bikes and offer all the bells and whistles...as long as you pick one of three "packages". Yamaha on the other hand seem to refresh their models every 8-14 years. They've only recently update some of their bikes or come out with new models. Others, like the RSV, they've retired.

...I seriously doubt that clutch damage could result...unless he was deliberately slipping the clutch for some reason to hold RPMs...

...I think the guy made some errors and is upset he broke his bike.....

T... Flags aint going to make any difference @ parade speeds, but the slipping of the clutch for parades could really shorten up the life and also warp the plates. I would almost bet that more than the flags toasted the clutch. ....

Have to agree with this. Only one side of the story came out. A 6'x3' flag at highway speeds wouldn't handle too well to drive it that way, and at parade speeds wouldn't put that much strain on the drive train/clutch...unless he was was riding the clutch, revving it to keep it going, and did self inflicted damage. How many times have we heard of people taking courses like the "Ride Like a Pro" with a Venture and burned out the clutch?

...As far as clothing, accessories, and performance parts,,,,, indeed, Harley is in the market to make money, as much as possible... They obviously have a fantastic marketing crew who see's what people want/need and they go all out to capitalize on it - name of the game.. And - they DO have high quality stuff..

...As far as the waving that Harley riders do or dont do,, yea,, its a cult thing.. Personally, I like waving at folks on bikes - they are my kinda folks.. I really could care less if they wanna not wave.. I get it,, some of those bikes are big bucks - gotta be class separation somewhere - I could care less, I still wave at em.. Of course - I wave at kids on Mopeds...

I don't remember the last time I saw a Harley commercial, and certainly longer since I've seen a Japanese manufacturer advertisement. People buy what their friends have. People brag about their bikes even if they don't like everything about them. Like peer pressure - "I've got one so you should get one too". Harley doesn't have to advertise...their clothing is seen on people that ride their bikes, and even on people that don't.

And I too wave at non-motorcycle riders like scooters. It isn't what you ride, but that you are riding. That's why I don't understand HD and Wing riders being snobish about who they wave too. Sometimes they don't even wave to other HD riders just to be "cool".

It's funny when we go to the coffee shop. In the parking lot you'll see one area where HD's will park together (even if they don't know the other riders), and in the other area of the lot you'll see everyone else. I'll park beside the HD's and get a funny look... and looks of admiration at my RSV.

I think most of us comment on HD's because of their rider's attitudes...most are "posers", have to be loud to draw attention to themselves, and because they only wear HD clothing.

On the other hand, most of the members here ride their bikes everywhere, no matter what the weather conditions, and the majority don't have to have anything louder than the OEM pipes.

We've kidded Freebird about buying a HD... but he does have a nice looking bike. As long as he is happy with it, rides it, and enjoys it...all the power to him. He hasn't developed the HD "attitude" yet despite he can match his HD jacket to his socks.

Sorry for the long post...but wanted to address the comments I've read.

One thing to remember about the HD shops with all the clothing and accessories. Their clearance racks have a lot more to choose from. I own a couple of sweatshirts, one gift and the other I bought for 20 bucks. I have 3 or 4 button front shirts that are really nice all off the clearance racks. Paid less for them than clothing at Cabelas. So you can affordably get clothes. Matter of fact I got a leather HD Jacket (Christmas gift) that is by far the warmest coat I have, and it was 60 percent off. So if I were to put it all on at once, you'd say "man what a poser" and roll your eyes. But would you say that about the 3 or 4 shirts that I have from The Knuckle, One Eyed Jacks, Broken Spoke, or just plain Sturgis shirts? I have more of them than I do HD shirts. I even still wear my 2 Star motorcycle shirts. Matter of fact I wore one of them today.

It would be nice if all bike brands offered the same amount of accesories etc. It would be fun to see what kinds of clothing youd see walking down the sidewalk in front of you.

Technically I probobly could be classified as a "poser". I havent been riding as much as I'd like because farming just plain takes alot of time and I got to do what I have to do. But that isnt related to just HD, that happens no matter what brand you ride. Im sure most all of us would like to ride more than we do now.

Heck I have to have some motorcycle themed clothing, because to be honest I wouldnt look very good in some bright orange plaid golf pants.......:doh:

Funny how this thread went from warranty void to buying HD clothing :rotfl:

Since we HD void your warranty don't be mad just buy more of our clothing so you feel better about owning a HD that's USA proudly made in Japan-Mexico and assembled in USA :stirthepot: