IGNORED

Question to those who went to B2's M&E

Eck

Hey, I have a question for all of those who ate at the Mexican restaurant next to the Days Inn motel last night and for those who ate breakfast at the Hearth restaurant this morning prior to our departure.

Question is: Am I the only one with the stomach (and "back end" :whistling:) problems today??????

I left the resturannt in Martin and barely made it to the McDonalds in Dresden fro a needed pit stop.. then I rode about an hour and I had to make another pit stop.

I pulled in my garage, and headed to the bathroom for another pit stop and have had two more pit stops since I have been home. Dang, I'm about in tears..

Just wondering if I am the only one..........

Don't know if I got a touch of food poisoning or just some a nasty stomach bug?

There is a bug going around that has those wonderful symptoms.:duck:

Half the plant where I work has had it in the last month.

The pit stops only last a few days.:whistling:

I lost 18 lbs in 3 days. Makes Moviprep seem like an ANTIdiarrheal treatment.

There is a bug going around that has those wonderful symptoms.:duck:

Half the plant where I work has had it in the last month.

The pit stops only last a few days.:whistling:

I lost 18 lbs in 3 days. Makes Moviprep seem like an ANTIdiarrheal treatment.

WHAT.......PIT STOPS LAST A FEW DAYS??????????

I'm ready to cry now.......I wouldn't make it a few days...I would rather have someone hit me in the shin with a hammer............dang

(I have already take the anti-treatment..........:bawling:.)

Hey, I have a question for all of those who ate at the Mexican restaurant next to the Days Inn motel last night and for those who ate breakfast at the Hearth restaurant this morning prior to our departure.

Question is: Am I the only one with the stomach (and "back end" :whistling:) problems today??????

I left the resturannt in Martin and barely made it to the McDonalds in Dresden fro a needed pit stop.. then I rode about an hour and I had to make another pit stop.

I pulled in my garage, and headed to the bathroom for another pit stop and have had two more pit stops since I have been home. Dang, I'm about in tears..

Dang! You sound like a NASCAR driver with that many pit stops. LOL.

You dont think them 49 beers had anything to do with it????:confused24:

HMMMM...that's a thought!

but no...Don and I are fine. No "issues" with us. sorry Eck. It would either have to be the MEXICAN food OR them beers you had last night.

good luck. Hope it's not a crappy week for you.

So FAR,,,,,,,,,, Knock on wood,,,,,,,,, no problems from the Mexican restaurant!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

You dont think them 49 beers had anything to do with it????:confused24:

Stretching the quantity a little aren't we here now. I surely didn't drink 49 beers. And I could have drank a whole lot more than I really did. I have been known to drink 3 times that though. Beer doesn't effect me like it does most people. I've become almost immune, and I have always known when to stop..(and I have never had this effect from beer before..Lots better today though..)

And for the record here please, because I drank those 9 beers on Friday, that is why I did not ride my GW to the restaurant with everyone so that I did not create an unsafe environment for all of you. I wanted everyone to be safe and I knew I had a few to drink so I played it safe for you and myself.

I stayed at the motel when everyone left for the restaurant and I just walked next door to the Mexican restaurant for two more beers and a meal.

Stretching the quantity a little aren't we here now. I surely didn't drink 49 beers. And I could have drank a whole lot more than I really did. I have been known to drink 3 times that though. Beer doesn't effect me like it does most people. I've become almost immune, and I have always known when to stop..(and I have never had this effect from beer before..Lots better today though..)

And for the record here please, because I drank those 9 beers on Friday, that is why I did not ride my GW to the restaurant with everyone so that I did not create an unsafe environment for all of you. I wanted everyone to be safe and I knew I had a few to drink so I played it safe for you and myself.

I stayed at the motel when everyone left for the restaurant and I just walked next door to the Mexican restaurant for two more beers and a meal.

Eck if you felt you were unsafe to ride you could have hopped a ride with someone. We would have rather had your company. Don and Patti loaned Dragonslayer and his wife their jeep to drive over to the hotel and restaurant since their bike still had the trailer attached. There was room for you in the jeep and at dinner. We had the conversion Van as well, it's not like I couldn't have hauled a small army in it as well (it holds 7). I hope next time you and anyone else needing a ride ask. I would have driven anyone to the restaurant from the hotel or to the hotel from Don and Patti's if needed. I am glad you used good judgement and didn't ride, but noone should be left out at dinner if they are able to be social. So please think ahead for next time.

So you ate at the Mexican restaurant 2 days in a row? Hmmmmm, could be the issue. Just kidding with you Eck, hope you feel a lot better. It was nice seeing you again.

Til the next time.....:beer:

So you ate at the Mexican restaurant 2 days in a row?

Yep, I sure did.. It was good.. real good...and I now think it was the hot sauce that you dip the chips in... I couldn't stop eating that stuff... :whistling:

I didn't have any problems, Eck! And I ate and/or drank where you did. :confused24:

Well, I added in Jack In The Box fried tacos on the way home! Of course, those will probably cure anything!!! :15_8_211[1]:

I am glad you used good judgement and didn't ride, but noone should be left out at dinner if they are able to be social. So please think ahead for next time.

Well thanks, and I get your point GAWildKat. Your so kind and I thank you for your comments but I think you have this somewhat wrong.

See, I was not left out at all. It was ME who decided that I didn't want to go because I truthfully didn't want to go to the restaurant that everyone went to. I wanted Mexican that night, and I surely didn't want to ask people to join me at the Mexican restaurant when there was a pre-planned party at the other restaurant. Now that surely would not have been a cool thing to do.

It was not that I didn't want to be social at all either, it's just that I like and wanted Mexican, so I chose to do what Eck wanted to do at that time. No biggie, not left out, just a peaceful evening by myself that's all. You will see that many times I may not do what everyone else does. That doesn't mean I don't want to be social or like where they are going. I knew they would be back at the motel sooner or later, but I wanted to go rest and sleep so I did that too.

I guess it is also because I have had to follow so many rules and others all my life being told what I can and cant do and now that I am retired I do what Eck wants to do when I want to do it. SO please by all means, don't take this as if I am mad or being mean.

I'm not and that is not my intention at all here.

I am basically relaxing and just doing my thing while I'm on my so called vacation in life (retirement). That is all.

Stretching the quantity a little aren't we here now. I surely didn't drink 49 beers.

Ok 48 Beers :stickpoke:

Well lets see now, I know I bought an 18 pack across the road at the Shell station. This was the only beer I bought.

I remember I handed several out, and told them "there is the cooler, help yourself".

However, those same people handed me beers as well as I handed beers to them and last I count I remember was only 47 beers..Oh and two small snubs of that wild gallon jug that another fella was carrying around (that was half empty). :rasberry::beer:

I never want anyone to feel left out. I've spent so much of my life not being asked to go out and be social because others don't understand or feel awkward asking what I can do because I have cerebral palsy. I get it, everyone needs decompress time. Even Mike being the introvert he is likes his quiet time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sooo, feeling better Eck?????

Yea Bob, Been fine yesterday and so far today.. back to normal.. I really think now it was all the Mexican sauce I ate (the sauce you dip the chips in.)

I B fine now..........:cool10::twing: