IGNORED

'13 v star 1300 deluxe

Big Auggie

Anybody riding a V STAR 1300 Deluxe? My '89 is lonely and needs a stall mate. I've been reading reviews on this bike and it sounds promising. What kind of mpg should I expect? Whatever happened to electronic cruise on cruisers? That's one of the many things I love about my '89 VR! :confused24:

We own a 1300 Deluxe and love it. The power is good and the comfort isn't bad. The gps works good. We added a mustang seat and passenger back rest. Hope to ride this year but that depends on the back.

MPG,,Touring two up,, loaded to gills?

I had an 07, the first year model and I loved it, great gas mileage and very very comfortable. I made some upgrades to it so it ended up looking like the 1300 Deluxe that is out now. Batwing fairing, hard bags CB, MP3 and intercom and it was a very good bike, never had a problem with it.

Anybody riding a V STAR 1300 Deluxe? My '89 is lonely and needs a stall mate. I've been reading reviews on this bike and it sounds promising. What kind of mpg should I expect? Whatever happened to electronic cruise on cruisers? That's one of the many things I love about my '89 VR! :confused24: