IGNORED

Who wants one? I do.

Ben Rollins

120,000$ price tag. I will take two,one for me and one for Puc. lol

SIGN ME UP BEN,, I AM THERE WITH YA BRO!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

COULD WE HAVE FUN IN THOSE!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Seriously,, I have wanted a Powered Parachute for soooooo freaking long I could SCREAM,, just seeing that puppy makes me druel like an ol hound dog Ben!!!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,, cool....

What a cool outfit!!:cool10:

Really neat, but with a cruising speed of 35mph, you're not going to get anywhere fast.

RandyA

Unless,,, lets say your cruising at 5000 feet,,, your rear blade comes off and clips your chute lines,,,, then,, technically,, it would be faster than any 1st Gen in a 5000 foot race,,, and stop a whole lot faster too :stickinouttounge:

Sorry Randy,,, just couldnt help it.... Please love me inspite of myself:backinmyday:

Really neat, but with a cruising speed of 35mph, you're not going to get anywhere fast.

RandyA

Unless you are headed down wind during a cat 5 hurricane........:whistling:

Looks like it might be fun, but it has a ford engine. Must be why its even slower than a 2nd gen.....:stickpoke::stirthepot:

Unless you are headed down wind during a cat 5 hurricane........:whistling:

Looks like it might be fun, but it has a ford engine. Must be why its even slower than a 2nd gen.....:stickpoke::stirthepot:

I agree with your logic....surprising it even gets off the ground.

I lost a real good friend on one of those parachute contraptions. He took off in his yard on a calm morning, got up in the air less than 100 feet and lost all lift. He went down in his cattle lot. His wife saw it all. Small town fire dept had to respond and we all were his friend. He left behind a wife and 2 young kids. He loved that machine too. Terribly unfortunate. Needless to say I am not a fan of them. Every summer there are a few of them around here, and when I hear them I try not to even look up. Its just to hard....

I lost a real good friend on one of those parachute contraptions. He took off in his yard on a calm morning, got up in the air less than 100 feet and lost all lift. He went down in his cattle lot. His wife saw it all. Small town fire dept had to respond and we all were his friend. He left behind a wife and 2 young kids. He loved that machine too. Terribly unfortunate. Needless to say I am not a fan of them. Every summer there are a few of them around here, and when I hear them I try not to even look up. Its just to hard....

Brother I totally get that.. I know a lot of folks who have quit riding bikes for exactly that same reason BJ.. Matter of fact, I lost my best friend, guy who I raced bikes with for years and had known since childhood in a car/bike crash, someone turned in front of him.. That was so freakin hard to keep riding after that.. One of the things that kept me on two wheels are some of the chats he and I had about facing fear when going off the edge of a big jump on a motocross track and the reward of "flying a bike" we both got for doing so... I still have dreams about my friend, visit his grave every now and then,, he went out with his boots on but I still miss em....:backinmyday: