IGNORED

Adding new tunes

EasyRider

The last time we listed cruising tunes was in 07. With travel time upon us it's time to update! After all there has to be something newer than ZZ Tops Sharp Dressed Man or Lynyrd Skynyrd's

Freebird , Crossfire by Stevie Ray Vaughn and????:confused24:

Boys of Summer - Don Henley / Ataris

Please Don't Tell Her - Big Head Todd & The Monsters

Proud Mary - CCR

Vehicle - Ides Of March

Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hndrix Experience

Authority Song - John Mellencamp

Heaven - Los Lonely Boys

How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

One Nation Under a Groove - Parliament Funkadelic

Sexual Healing - Marvin Gay / Soul Asylum

I'll Take You There - Staple Sisters

Take the Money & Run - Steve Miller Band

Love Struck Baby - Stevie Ray Vaughn

Superstition - Stevie Wonder

In Gods Country - U2

I have more but I think they might miss the general crown on this forum; little younger and "urban" :rotf:

Oh, wait that's what your looking for:

From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars

Mercy - Duffy

Amazing - Josh Kelley

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Ride Wit Me - Nelly

Scars - Papa Roach

I'm Free - Soup Dragons

Plowed - Sponge

Changes - Tupac

C'Mon C'Mon - VonBondies

Edited by BratmanXj

After all there has to be something newer than ZZ Tops Sharp Dressed Man or Lynyrd Skynyrd's

Freebird , Crossfire by Stevie Ray Vaughn

Blasphemy: May be newer but not necessarily better. :whistling:

I have been using Pandora a bunch the last 4 or so years. I go from SRV, Hendrix, Alman Brothers, Chris Duatre, Pink, Nickleback, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Creed, Alter Bridge I'm all over da place. :rotf:

Beliver --- Three Doors Down

Black Betty----RamJam

Saturday Nights All Right for Fighting---- Nickel Back & Kid Rock... (bad ass cover not your elton john version lol

)

Something in your Mouth----- Nickel Back

Thunderstuck---- AC/DC

Time of my Life & It's not my Time---- 3 Doors Down

Bad Girlfriend & Low Life ---- Theory of a Deadman

Edited by midnightrider1300

Here's a few on my play list. I have 48 GB on 2 cards hat I rotate. Below is just scratching the surface.

I don't want a pickle.......... Arlo

Most tunes by the Rockets, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, BB King, Jimi, Janis, Doors, John Valby,

Yes, Zepplin, Old Crow Medicine Show, John Mellencamp, Leon Russell, Blind Faith, Cream, Del Mccoury band, Clapton, Humple Pie, James Brown, Joe Cocker, John Mayall, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Lou Reed, Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Molly hatchet, Ozzy, Ralph Stanley, Robin Trower, Run C&W, Savoy Brown, Ted Nugget, ten years After, The Fugs, War

Dobbie Brothers , Sailcat -Motorcycle Mama, Johnny Horton, Boston, Pink Floyd, Crew Cuts,

Bobby McFerrin-Don't Worry Be Happy, Fleetwood Mac, Billy Joel, Black Sabbath, Meat Loaf,

Arlo Guthrie- Motorcycle Song, Nat King Cole, Alice in Chains, Deep Purple, Steppenwolf,

There's a bit of a mixed bag for ya:cool10:

Thanks for the heads up on Stevie Ray Vaughn. I listened to "Texas Flood" (long version) on You Tube and was truly amazed. What a talent. You never know what this forum will do for you!

If you can find both his '84 and clean & sober '89 performance from Austin City Limits its a real eye opener. The guy had so much talent and finally had focus after he kicked the habit.

Guest HdHtr
The last time we listed cruising tunes was in 07. With travel time upon us it's time to update! After all there has to be something newer than ZZ Tops Sharp Dressed Man or Lynyrd Skynyrd's

Freebird , Crossfire by Stevie Ray Vaughn and????:confused24:

Hey Rick. Wasn't the last time you updated your 'tunes' was on the way to Venture West II at that store at 4 corners wasn't it? I think you got a ZZ top tape.

Still have that tape Hd but now I have a new phone to put my tunes on!!! It's a Nokia 2g lol

You and buddyrich are the only two friends who have not tried to kill (although he had to push me up the hill at Death Valley) me by bike or heart attack. Wish ya hadn't moved away Hmm Rich has kept me alive as well

Venture West here we come!! And on a RSV oh the irony.