IGNORED

Photo of your ride

buddy

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/darkside/d0076fe4.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/20130829_181308_zpsa58c2b6c.jpg

A cool picture of me and my Roadstar on winter day in Jan. Riding two up on worst day of the year. Even the Yamaha shop was closed. Ice with snow on top. Don't try that at home and don't hate dark side tires.

And my Venture 08 style on the Applaachian trail in a secret location at the end of the best road I've been on in America. Don't eat the bears!

First pic of my new to me '06 RSMV with 1297 kms on it. This was in 2008

[ATTACH]84086[/ATTACH]

First pic of my '13 CCT with 3 kms on it. This was last year, May 14th.

[ATTACH]84087[/ATTACH]

Cool photos Rick but I noticed in the photos Midnight had two thumbs up to where Victory had only one just saying :whistling:

Don't forget your Wing that was some awesome paint work you did there

my first bike was a Kawasaki 90 Enduro (I was 8), no pic though but it looked like this. It was blue though. I followed that one with a Yamaha YZ100, also no pic. Followed that with a Honda 185 3 wheeler. Then in 1984 I bought my first street bike, a Honda CX 500 Custom and you guessed it no pic, but it looked like this one (same color even). some years later I bought and old Yamaha street bike and it got me going riding again. Which brings me to the 08 RSTD, and the '11 HD Road Glide Custom

Cool photos Rick but I noticed in the photos Midnight had two thumbs up to where Victory had only one just saying :whistling:

on second look, I see it was Nina's thumb that is the second one ... so that's still one thumb for me :rasberry:

Don't forget your Wing that was some awesome paint work you did there

Thought about that afterwards, but I don't have a "first" pic .. but here's a first after the paint work...

Pic4 (Large).jpg

Edited by SilvrT

In chronological order:

1965 Honda 160 - no picture

Pic #1-1969 Yamaha DS6C 250 (went across country..NH to Arizona) "Redish/orange" color

Pic #4 - 2003 Yamaha Vstar 650 Classic -Blue

Pic#3-2009 Yamaha Vstar 950 Tourer - Silver (still ride)

Pic#2-1989 Yamaha Venture Royale - Two tone blue...fastest color yet!

Sorry for the pics out of order...

david

2012-02-11_14-47-29_43 copy.jpg

Edited by videoarizona
get pictures to upload!

In chronological order:

1965 Honda 160 - no picture

Pic #1-1969 Yamaha DS6C 250 (went across country..NH to Arizona) "Redish/orange" color

Pic #4 - 2003 Yamaha Vstar 650 Classic -Blue

Pic#3-2009 Yamaha Vstar 950 Tourer - Silver (still ride)

Pic#2-1989 Yamaha Venture Royale - Two tone blue...fastest color yet!

Sorry for the pics out of order...

david

:thumbsup:

Aint nothin sounds as purdy as a DS6 - just something about those high pipes and the lovely "ta-ta-ta-ta-ta" 2 strokin harmonizing sound they made,,,,, like music to my ears (wife says I have 2 stroke oil in my blood)... Man those were neat ol bikes!!! I REALLY liked the AS1C too,, great sound and ran really good for their era..

NICE DAVID!

Puc

I know this is an older threat from last week.....but I went to see my Mother on mother's day and she got out an old box of photos. We were going through a bunch and I was getting her to put names to faces, from old pictures of pepole I hardly even remebered from when I was a kid.

Then she pulls out a photo of me on my 1st bike! I didn't even know she had it.

Funny when I saw it I remebered......I would've been 16 and it was the 2nd summer I owed the bike. I had just gotten out of the pool in our backyard. I threw on a shirt and tied it up to show off my belly as a joke, put a towel on the seat and jumped on the bike for a picture. Just being Goofy!

It is the only picture I've got of that bike WOW! 40 Years ago. The colours were badly faded but I scanned it and brought it back the best I could. (There were a lot of colours back in the 70's and hair! LOL!)

Thanks, Puc.

I loved that 250 2 stroke. Detuned Daytona racing engine. When I asked Boston Yamaha to change the gearing so I could ride across country...the lead mechanic laughed and said..."that's a racing motor...she will run flat out all day long". And so I ran 65-70 mph all day long as he got 40mpg... topped out around 88- 90...

Got to Arizona and could still wup a buddy's Honda 350 butt until I ran out of steam in 5th gear...keeping the front end up until 4th gear. I was crazy and slightly stoopid in those young years! I wish i could find the pictures I have of my trip. The pic I posted I found on the net...Some Harley guys in Alabama took some pics of me riding with them! Gave my camera back to me at next truck stop break.

Fun times....great memories.

david

Edited by videoarizona
not a complete sentence! Boo on grammer!

Here's Red Molly in her own carpeted parking spot. Really happy with her and she's NOT top heavy!!! LOL

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/elmicko2002/1374155D-BD2B-4795-8249-540D67625D92_zpstawckyfy.jpg