IGNORED

The end of a long journey,,,, NOW the fun begins!!!

cowpuc

That's a wrap,, cut it and print it... Been a long prep journey and here are the ending pics of that adventure, :fingers-crossed-emo NOW its time to play!!! Next is preflight beta testing,, short ride to Dresden Tn/B2Mom-Dads, meet some ol friends, make some new ones, harrass YammerDan, help out some kids who arent feeling so well, eat fish, head up into Canada to see if what I have heard about Canucks is true, test out our Enhanced Drivers Licenses, make some new friends, stop home for a second to do a beta analyses and THAN,, FINALLY,,,,, Roswell, Grand Canyon, Alamo, Ghost Townin, Jerome, Flag, Area 51, Sac - play with kids - A LOT,, meet new friends at THE DALLES (someone was kind enough to let me know its NOT - DALLES, its THE DALLES - kinda wondering if he was suppose to say something, think that Lone Eagle charector was trying to pull one over on me,, we shall see) and who in the world knows where the tent will land beyond that.......... Its warming up,, bikin time is almost HERE,, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww...

By the way,, if ya see an ol geezer n a pretty young lady pushin a beat up old 83 Venture :scorched:stop and say hi will ya,, might be your only chance cause when she's running aint NO catchin er:7_2_104[1]:!!!!!!!:backinmyday:

PUC

DSCN3263.JPG

DSCN3264.JPG

DSCN3267.JPG

DSCN3268.JPG

DSCN3274.JPG

Edited by cowpuc

Sounds like fun.

but what if it SNOWs?

I thought I read on here that you moved to Newfoundland and were torturing those decent, kind, gentle, loving folks up there now,,, thought I was safe:confused24:

I thought I read on here that you moved to Newfoundland and were torturing those decent, kind, gentle, loving folks up there now,,, thought I was safe:confused24:

Who?

Safe?

Have fun when you git nort O de border.......:whistling:

Will you be near Abilene, Tx. ?- Hushpuppy

If so - When?

Would love to meet up with you.- Richard Evans 325-660-1102

Heyyyy,, Hi Hushpuppy.. Would LOVE to meet up with you too Richard,, its a BLAST putting faces to names!! We get anywhere near you I will most certainly give you a call.. Another interesting thing for us is the kids gave us a "tablet" for Christmas,, I intend to keep a travel log of some sort going on here of our where abouts as I am able (do Burger Kings out there have WIFI?).. We will be floppin our tent across the Lone Star State early in June (middle of the first week sometime).. I dont usually travel by clock,, more of wind chaser if you will.. What is the best time of day for me to call you if we are fortunate enough to be near Abilene??

We Canadians are so nice, you might not want to go back to the USA.

I look forward to meeting you at Venture West.

Dale.

RIGHT BACK AT CHA DALE,, CANT WAIT!!!!!! :cool10::cool10:

Cowpuc,

What brand is the bike jack and the tire bead breaker and where did you buy them?

Thanks,

Got them both from Harbor Freight last year.. I watched and nailed one of their super coupon deals, walked out there with the jack and the bead breaker for 150 bucks.. I have an air over lift table too (built many many bikes on an old oak door with a wooden frame under it but wayyy to old for that stuff now) but the jack serves a totally different function.. One of the handiest tools for wrenching on bikes I have ever owned!!

That little bead breaker the same,, think it was only 20 bucks,, it sure beats driving a car onto a 2x6 laying across the tire!! :rotf:

By the way,, I have done a BUNCH of brake jobs on our cars (kids never really leave ya know) using that fork jack, works AWESOME,, also really really handy for working on the deck of the lawn tractor...

Yeah Puc what is that Lift?? Man it looks like you could do a easy cleaning job (in the winter) with that thing!! I hope Don don't expect that Silver thing to shine all the time.....:duck:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ironic that you mention cleaning Dan,,:rotf:,, my neighbor stops down and asks when I am gonna clean that "filthy old thing",, I said,, whaaaat:confused24:,, says,, bring it down and I will wash it for you,, I said,, problem is those old gold side covers got dirt on them from the 1980's riding with my kids and the bikes got Montana clay on it from 4 years ago and I dont wanna wash it off cause its all a keep sake.. Not only that,, you knock off one of my stickers and I WILL BE TICKED!! Shook his head and walked away... Funny old world aint it...:detective:

Now,, if I had that GORGEOUS bike of Don's,,, indeed I would polish er up real purdy,, and probably wouldnt take er single trackin out in Utah either :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I look forward to seeing you and Tippy again at B2mom & Pops shindig.:thumbsup2::clap2::dancefool:

That goes both ways DragonSlayer,, that goes both ways!! While finishing up stickin the front wheel on Tweeks I was in the middle of a major balancing act,,, got the wheel between my knees lifting it up, got the speedo drive in my right hand holding it in place, moving the spacer on the other side around with my left hand, line up bar hangin from the axle hole waitin to be pushed in,,everything was perfect,, Than,, it happened.. I looked down and gazed at the sticker from "Moab" on the tip of Tweeks front fender staring at me,, across the top of that sticker is where you signed "DragonRider" last year.. All of a sudden a thought of you and I singin "Psycho Dad" popped into my mind, I started laughin and everything fell :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

After I chased down the wheel spacer that got so scared it was trying to run and hide under the front of our KIA,, the thought ran thru my mind that I may end up having to put the wheel back on with my eyes closed,,,, all because of the likes of my buddie - DragonRider:rotf:

Who's the man with his front end wrong, thinkin of this crazy song, all those friends he has and had,, Psycho Dad

Heyyy,, Bob,,, do me a favor will ya,, park that gorgeous MM of yours next to ol Tweeks will ya,,,, there are a few parts on it that I could use :mustache: (like everything but the ignition switch - take that too if your crazy enough to leave the key in it):mytruck1:

Thanks David, WILL DO - your number will be on our "hit list"... Tippy has never been to Jerome but has heard me talk about it lots (I love old Cowboy towns like Jerome, those little hideaways are way more to my liking than popular "hot towns".. Really looking forward to getting back thru there.. On another note,, we have been having a BALL "National Parking", buy a yearly pass every year.. You are pretty much on the path out of Southwest Texas chasing tumbleweeds toward a place called Joshua NP of which is also on our gotta see list (neither of us have been to that one).. Good chance, unless we get chased North by some major heat wave (never anything written in stone with me), we will be down your way!! At any rate,, I will give you a shout when we get into AZ, grab a tent, sleeping bag and pair a pliars to pull the goat heads from your tires and hook up with us, would LOVE to meet you!!

Do us a favor, put a "do not nibble" hex on those rattlers out there for us for the first couple weeks of June will ya,,, rattle yes - nibble no:rotf:

Sooo lookin forward to this......

Puc

On another note,, we have been having a BALL "National Parking", buy a yearly pass every year.. Puc

When you get to 62 years of age, you can get a life time National Park pass. I got one for $10 a few years ago. If that is the pass you are talking about?

When you get to 62 years of age, you can get a life time National Park pass. I got one for $10 a few years ago. If that is the pass you are talking about?

WOW,, now thats cool.. 10 BUCKS FOR A LIFETIME PASS?? WOW!! I been buying YEARLY passes for years now,, always have enjoyed the Parks - they are AMAZING biking areas!! Probably get to 62 (not far away now), get that life time pass your talking about BlueSky, pack up the bike and Tippy and I will never be seen again,,,,, lost forever out west in some National Park...

That goes both ways DragonSlayer,, that goes both ways!! While finishing up stickin the front wheel on Tweeks I was in the middle of a major balancing act,,, got the wheel between my knees lifting it up, got the speedo drive in my right hand holding it in place, moving the spacer on the other side around with my left hand, line up bar hangin from the axle hole waitin to be pushed in,,everything was perfect,, Than,, it happened.. I looked down and gazed at the sticker from "Moab" on the tip of Tweeks front fender staring at me,, across the top of that sticker is where you signed "DragonRider" last year.. All of a sudden a thought of you and I singin "Psycho Dad" popped into my mind, I started laughin and everything fell :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

After I chased down the wheel spacer that got so scared it was trying to run and hide under the front of our KIA,, the thought ran thru my mind that I may end up having to put the wheel back on with my eyes closed,,,, all because of the likes of my buddie - DragonRider:rotf:

Who's the man with his front end wrong, thinkin of this crazy song, all those friends he has and had,, Psycho Dad

Heyyy,, Bob,,, do me a favor will ya,, park that gorgeous MM of yours next to ol Tweeks will ya,,,, there are a few parts on it that I could use :mustache: (like everything but the ignition switch - take that too if your crazy enough to leave the key in it):mytruck1:

I'm almost flattered, but, Lewis is the Dragonrider, I'm the Dragonslayer. :12101:I can see how you might get confused because we have similar screen names,:thumbsup2: We both live in Georgia, :clap2:We're both relatively close in age, :backinmyday:We both actively trying to raise money for St. Judes.:mo money:......... But I'm much better looking then he is.:soapbox: and I don't:mytruck: my bike anywhere:whistling::7_6_3[1]:

I'm almost flattered, but, Lewis is the Dragonrider, I'm the Dragonslayer. :12101:I can see how you might get confused because we have similar screen names,:thumbsup2: We both live in Georgia, :clap2:We're both relatively close in age, :backinmyday:We both actively trying to raise money for St. Judes.:mo money:......... But I'm much better looking then he is.:soapbox: and I don't:mytruck: my bike anywhere:whistling::7_6_3[1]:

miss typed "signed "DragonRider" last year",, should have read

"signed "DragonSlayer" last year",,,,, ooops..

and that wasnt a picture of YOU towing away that gorgeous MM!!!!!!!:rotf::rotf:

miss typed "signed "DragonRider" last year",, should have read

"signed "DragonSlayer" last year",,,,, ooops..

and that wasnt a picture of YOU towing away that gorgeous MM!!!!!!!:rotf::rotf:

I figured I knew what you meant, just keeping you straight...... Sorry I made you drop your stuff.:crying: