IGNORED

new can am spyder owner

spankym

Well I did it, right or wrong, traded in my venture to pioneer motorsports and bought a 14 spyder rt limited. I pick it up tomorrow. I do look forward to still riding with my wny venture friends. Will let you all know how I like it after some miles. Will most likely have some stuff for sale and will post it. See you all later in year at bigtoms and pioneers get together. Will miss my venture, its a great ride.

:fingers-crossed-emo

You dont have to leave. I mean well they let Harley guys stay around. Besides I dont know if we have any Can Am guys to pick on yet, and you can be first. :rotf:

Seriously congrats. I have liked the Can Ams since I first saw them. I honestly like their configuration better then the trike conversions. Just my opinion. Have meet some great folks on those scoots also. Have fun

Thanks and not leaving I intend to continue to ride with all my venture friends who are all great, each and every one I have met through this site....kudos to freebird for all the work he does...

I think you might like it, we've given it some thought for more reasons than one, but I think Scamper is just going to have to horse around for another year. The dutch in me just can't seem to part with that kind of money,,,,, but I haven't said no yet!!!!

Edited by Marcarl

Hey,, Spanky,,, :thumbsup::clap2:,,,,,,, BUT,,,,, forum rules dictate,,:photographing:,,, couple some of those with a massive ride report PLEASE :fingers-crossed-emo,,, I have heard some really great stuff about those puppies!!

Congrats!

Puc

PS... when/where is that "Big Toms Rally" thingy... Is that open to the "public" or only to dignitaries??

Ride home cool and a little rain but it handled nice...think I will really like after more miles...plan on putting highway pegs on shortly when lamont from spyderlovers has them available, making now for 14 model. Maybe another custom seat but ride this one for now. Will get some pics this week when nice and post. After a few hundred miles will post a review to read. Maybe if nice stop and see bigtom this week and he can take a ride and give his views. Looking forward to seeing all at rally this summer.....spanky

:cool10:

Ride home cool and a little rain but it handled nice...think I will really like after more miles...plan on putting highway pegs on shortly when lamont from spyderlovers has them available, making now for 14 model. Maybe another custom seat but ride this one for now. Will get some pics this week when nice and post. After a few hundred miles will post a review to read. Maybe if nice stop and see bigtom this week and he can take a ride and give his views. Looking forward to seeing all at rally this summer.....spanky

:cool10:

I have a co-worker that gets hot anytime here even hears the words Can-Am.... he want one bad so I would like to pass along your reviews to him.

Ride safe and enjoy!

Hey,, Spanky,,, :thumbsup::clap2:,,,,,,,

PS... when/where is that "Big Toms Rally" thingy... Is that open to the "public" or only to dignitaries??

Hey Puc !

This is one thing you do not want to miss. Great crowd, great food, great music, great hosts, and great riding. And we get to ride

SPANKYMS NEW CAN AM

all over the place :cool10: Actually dying to see it and hear how Spankym likes it .

Would be so great meeting you there.

I am travelling 2.800 miles to attend so you can travel these measlie 480 miles for sure :stickpoke:

I am bringing a friend from Iceland and I am told Samuel is also gonna attend.

What would be grater than meeting you and Samuel at the same time.

Met Samuel last October in Boston and we had a great time to say the least.

Man I miss Samuel :crying: