IGNORED

This explain a lot about the Canucks

Dragonslayer

I totally agree Bob,, that REALLY does explain alot,,,, and here I always thought the "pulling the rabbit out of the hat" routine was something that started in DC,,, now I get it.. Boy the things ya can learn on the internet..:backinmyday:

For all those people that don't feel that your representatives actually represent you and your state PLEASE feel free to vote their worthless a$$e$ out of office and start over with people of the people by the people.

Since free speech is a right I won't bore you with my address because the guys in black are about to nock at my door as soon as I click send.

yours truley

Flyingfool

For all those people that don't feel that your representatives actually represent you and your state PLEASE feel free to vote their worthless a$$e$ out of office and start over with people of the people by the people.

Since free speech is a right I won't bore you with my address because the guys in black are about to nock at my door as soon as I click send.

yours truley

Flyingfool

Seriously, I saw something the other day about here in Georgia you can register to vote and I think in the near future vote using your smart phone.

Just think how that will change life the way we know it.

Seriously, I saw something the other day about here in Georgia you can register to vote and I think in the near future vote using your smart phone.

So if you can buy enough phones you can be president?? Easier than opening the southern boarder!!

Might be time for us Canadians to invade again and visit the White House like we did in the war of 1812!!! :group cheers:

I always thought that too, but it was the British that burned the White House and other government buildings in Washington, not we Canucks. They first met the Americans at the Battle of Bladensburg and the Americans literally ran away. It has since been referred to as The Bladensburg Races by the British. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg

The British did get their comeuppance at the Battle of Baltimore. Although the Brits never really lost--they just sailed away out of Baltimore harbor. That's when my distant relative Francis Key wrote that popular American tune that they still sing today while holding their chest with their hand.

Ya know,, if it comes to that point I would like to see the process of voting to include a web page where we would log in, monitor current bills/legislation, vote directly on the legislation being discussed and than the PEOPLES voting results would be given to their Reps to instruct the Reps on how the PEOPLE expect them to vote.. Then,, if the Rep votes contrary to the his constituents wishes he MUST explain why he voted against the PEOPLES wishes (answers to the PEOPLE)..

I have been saying this for a long time and now that our Politicians have web management almost figured out it only makes sense that they put their knowledge about it to good use,, like turning the country back over to We the People...

Sign me FlyinFool too will ya,, summers almost here and its not a good time to be hauled off and locked up,,, now that Flyinfool,, that'll teach em..:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yep, I agree. But since big business and lobbyists buy all the politicians they would probably hijack the internet the way they have hijacked the electoral process. We would need a real grass roots system with safeguards to ensure each vote got recorded and counted. I am all for starting all over again. Any system gets outdated with time.:backinmyday:

Yep, I agree. But since big business and lobbyists buy all the politicians they would probably hijack the internet the way they have hijacked the electoral process. We would need a real grass roots system with safeguards to ensure each vote got recorded and counted. I am all for starting all over again. Any system gets outdated with time.:backinmyday:
I agree let's start one..... You know all this makes too much sense.

I always thought that too, but it was the British that burned the White House and other government buildings in Washington, not we Canucks. They first met the Americans at the Battle of Bladensburg and the Americans literally ran away. It has since been referred to as The Bladensburg Races by the British. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg

The British did get their comeuppance at the Battle of Baltimore. Although the Brits never really lost--they just sailed away out of Baltimore harbor. That's when my distant relative Francis Key wrote that popular American tune that they still sing today while holding their chest with their hand.

PICKY..PICKY.....PICKY.....:stickpoke:

Is talking history the same as talking politics? Especially American history.

Hey ain't the Canucks Americans? They live in North America don't they?

Just asking!

That ought to get it started..... now to go lay down by my bowl and watch.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Is talking history the same as talking politics? Especially American history.

Hey ain't the Canucks Americans? They live in North America don't they?

Just asking!

That ought to get it started..... now to go lay down by my bowl and watch.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Yup, we are all Americans, but you guys commandeered the name to be inclusive of only those south of the 49th. I guess, to me more accurate, we are all North Americans.