IGNORED

Big announcement monday morning!!!!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't confirm or deny any unsubstantiated rumors that could possible make you believe there will be an announcement on Monday that could potentially make any difference to anyone in the human population that may have or not potentially owned, ridden, wanted, heard of or possibly seen Dan's first posting.

Just conjecture at this time. Have a great weekend!

Over and out, "A"! :doh:

he's getting a 2nd gen coz at his age, a 1st gen is just too fast ... :whistling: :Laugh: :stickpoke:

Where you been?:confused24:

He has had a 2nd Gen for months.....he bought Freebird's, when Freebird bought his Harley.

That was the bike we had all the polls to name! :big-grin-emoticon:

He just hasn't ridden it yet? Maybe that's it......Yammer is actually going for a ride on his 2nd Gen on Monday :cool10:

Where you been?:confused24:

He has had a 2nd Gen for months.....he bought Freebird's, when Freebird bought his Harley.

That was the bike we had all the polls to name! :big-grin-emoticon:

He just hasn't ridden it yet? Maybe that's it......Yammer is actually going for a ride on his 2nd Gen on Monday :cool10:

LOL ... and at my age, stuff I read just doesn't sink in or stay very long I guess :rotf: :bang head: :doh:

ur pregnant

I got a gut feeling that mother is right!! We may as well start another new poll to name Dan's new child!!! :cool10::bighug:

Gonna post this and if no one else has got it going I will post it...:stirthepot:

No sense in waiting for Yammer to make the announcement, that may take months...:stirthepot:

I got a gut feeling that mother is right!! We may as well start another new poll to name Dan's new child!!! :cool10::bighug:

Gonna post this and if no one else has got it going I will post it...:stirthepot:

No sense in waiting for Yammer to make the announcement, that may take months...:stirthepot:

Will have to do two one if it's a boy and one if it's a girl.

Will have to do two one if it's a boy and one if it's a girl.

Here's what I come up with...

Seems like just yesterday we were all busy naming Dan's new bike. It now appears that our dear brother YammerDan (and his wife) need our assistance again.. Rumor has it that they are expecting!! Its rumored that the official announcement wont be made till Monday but, being a family, I didnt think it would be wise of us to wait for Dan to make the announcement..

Anyway,,, lets all congratulate Dan (and his wife) on the birth of their new child, be it boy or girl I am sure he/she will be a KEEPER and a true BLESSING!!!

Congrats Dan!!!

Due to the fact that we DONT know if we need a boy's or girls name I propose that we choose names that are ambidextrous... I will start..

Norma, Norman

Denise, Dennis

Bubba, Bubbles

Danielle, Dan O'

I can't confirm or deny any unsubstantiated rumors that could possible make you believe there will be an announcement on Monday that could potentially make any difference to anyone in the human population that may have or not potentially owned, ridden, wanted, heard of or possibly seen Dan's first posting.

Just conjecture at this time. Have a great weekend!

Over and out, "A"! :doh:

Say What????????:confused24: