IGNORED

GroundHog's day

mini-muffin

Ok so Punxsutawney Phil, Gen.Beauregard Lee have both seen their shadows. :no-no-no: :no-no-no: Our groundhog hasn't done his thing yet. Evidently he doesn't check it out till around noon. Oh and his name is Sir Walter Wally (cute huh). Guess he parties too much the night before. So according to those who have gotten up it's gonna be 6 more weeks of winter. Dang!!

Margaret

They make good sausage...

I got chur 6 more weeks of winter right here Phillll,,, .22-250, 200 yards, cakes all dough... Never met a ground hog I trusted with my riding future!! Now that little curly haired girl singing "the sun will come out tomorrow",, her I trust :cool10::cool10:

Well six more weeks of snow would be great here in Utah.We are in the midst of the worse drought in longer then most can remember.I know it will be hard to not be riding but the people and the animals really need the water. many farmer are on the verge of loosing everything.

So if I have it right,,, the hog seen his shadow, so that gives us 6 more weeks of winter. That's good, because for me that means 6 more weeks of moving the white stuff around, and it's taking longer and longer to do so,,,, pile areas are getting full.

Now if he had not seen his shadow, spring would be here in 6 weeks,,, that would be a bummer,,, because then in 6 weeks I would have to find something else to keep me entertained.

As usual, I like to read my post before I post it, to make sure everything is in it's place and there is a place for everything,,,,, now I'm wondering,,, what's the difference if he seen his shadow or not???? Now I'm confused and I wrote it myself,,,, lucky I got a room at the Oberlin,,, or did I,,,can somebody check????