IGNORED

Sounds of Spring

Yammer Dan

Laura and I went for about a 110 mile loop thru the country today. The temps were about 68 degrees and it felt great. As we came up on a watershed area, the sound of bull frogs were louder than the bike. We stopped and just sat and listened and thought that we may have more cold weather and even some snow, but those bull frogs were telling us that spring is just around the corner.

RandyA

Sunday was a nice day so I worked on the fencing project. I need to finish that this month. Time to start parting out the 86 but no room in the shed. I need to pull it outside for elbow room to work. Calling for rain/snow three days this week just waiting for the mud to dry up before starting.Bikes are starting to rumble around here but mine are still parked. I guess I should start them it's been a while but got to many irons in the fire right now.

Guest Popeye

On Saturday, I heard/saw more than 40 Harleys go by me while I was broke down on the large, 'paved' shoulder of the highway...in the city. Also a few dirt bikes & big metrics didn't bother to stop. A couple clowns even rode within a few feet of us while getting on the highway....we saw them leave their driveway.

During most of this time, I was sitting on my butt, pulling fuses & wife was giving me updates on # of bikes passing.

I NEVER had a scoot pass me up before, when I was so obviously brokedown.

Only one guy, solo, on his little Harley, did stop & offer to get his truck & drive us home + a few cages offered assistance.

None could have helped, but they could have asked.

It was 72* and Sunny & we were lovin' it....for 4.9 miles...

Thanks to this site [again]...I got info, from many to fix the problem.."okscooter" sent me the exact link I needed for my wing.