IGNORED

how well do you know your motorcycles

hell yea

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vf400f

Yes, sir. That is a 1982 Honda VF400F. The smallest V4 that Honda made. I didn't know that model had been made, until I found it for this game.

If you can find the exact same pics that I posted when you answer, it adds to the fun (and difficulty) of this game we are playing. I've often been able to quickly identify the motorcycle presented to us for guessing, but have sometimes spent considerable time seeking the same photo that the OP showed.

Keep playing, though. You guessed correctly, now you have to give us one to guess.

http://cdn.mkimg.carview.co.jp/carlife/storage/1467646/plus/4d0e0d15df.jpg

http://cdn.mkimg.carview.co.jp/carlife/storage/1467646/plus/d96c02fc13.jpg

Edited by Prairiehammer

Actually, I did find the exact pic. Good thing the info on the pics was in english, since the site was not. I will post another when I get a chance.

Yes, sir. That is a 1982 Honda VF400F. The smallest V4 that Honda made. I didn't know that model had been made, until I found it for this game.

If you can find the exact same pics that I posted when you answer, it adds to the fun (and difficulty) of this game we are playing. I've often been able to quickly identify the motorcycle presented to us for guessing, but have sometimes have spent considerable time seeking the same photo that the OP showed.

Keep playing, though. You guessed correctly, now you have to give us one to guess.

BTW, Steve. The bottom two photographs you posted are photos of a modern REPLICA. Not of the original motorcycle. Just sayin'.

__________________yep they were but a replica bilt by the same cure just wonted to show that prity motour of lol

:whistling::smile5:

this may keep you guessing for a while prity wicked bike

attachment.php?attachmentid=83453&stc=1&d=1397229192

You Devil, You.

1930 Satan.The company of Sikyr-Rott described the Satan as a 'robust vehicle built to take account of the poor state of the Czechoslovak roads". This example has a 10hp 540cc sidevalve engine.

http://www.realclassic.co.uk/placefiles/prague13082606.jpg

"1961 or there abouts"...funny. It is a 1968 Jawa 350 V4.

Next?

Did you notice the similarities of the Jawa engine configuration to the Villa "V4"?

yep very similar sorry about the date was a typo on the web page i looked at but how about rheas stats

Motor is 350cc 2-stroke, 4 cylinder in V,

water-cooled. With a power of 75 HP at 12,500 rev

a maximum speed of 270 km / h =167 mph