IGNORED

My Wife Jean, Had A heart Attack, New Year's Eve!

My wife Jean and I were enjoying some dinner New Year's Eve. We had just heard from our 6 boys and finally our daughter, and were feeling pretty "warm and fuzzy" about the upcoming new year. Jean and I were chatting about our plans for our home, and the shop when she slumped in her chair. I called 911, and the paramedics arrived in record time.

Jean is currently in the Altoona Pa. Hospital, in Intensive Care. Needless to say, my life is in a bit of a lurch right now. Please take a moment, and keep her in your thoughts. She is the love of my life, and without her, I am not sure what I would do.

For those of you that have met Jean, you know that there is no gentler spirit in this world. I will keep my VR family posted as events change.

Earl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry to hear this Earl, I am glad it happened while you were there and could get help quickly. Will keep Jean and you in our thoughts and hope for a speedy and complete recovery. Please keep us updated when you have the time.

:fingers-crossed-emo Craig

Not something that I want to read about the family. As mentioned take care of yourself, she is going to need you for her recovery, which I'm sure will happen. All the best to all of you and we'll provide a little knee mail to the healing one.