IGNORED

I've never seen one quite like this....

Condor

For that much money I could get a 22 foot car hauler down here with ramps.. Way too much.

Let me know when you run across one with tires and no rust. I'll buy it and flip it locally. You've been out of the market around here for way too long Buddy.... :) :whistling:

Looks like must be disconnected from tow vehicle to unload without ramps. I have seen some tilt bed car hauler stuff that unloads simular and they dont have to be. A friend had one we built in a college welding course and it had a straight axle and sleeve around it and was pined in the front. Un pin and start backing car off and bed tilted up.

Let me know when you run across one with tires and no rust. I'll buy it and flip it locally. You've been out of the market around here for way too long Buddy.... :) :whistling:

Not really, they can and do go cheap at times. A friend here just got a 16 foot trailer with a hardwood plank deck and 15 inch wheels. Mesh gate though. For $250. I wanted to strangle him.

Have seen a few sound but fixer upper car haulers here for $400 to $600. $1000 to $1200 (total) would have had them in nice shape.