IGNORED

Change name of site!!!

Huggy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my venture this summer of 13, and the reason I came to this site and this one only was because it only had to do with ventures and that's what I need, not a bunch of junk about other bikes. I can go to other sites for that stuff. Oh and by the way who gives a crap about being politically correct! I get so sick of hearing that phrase. You have a great site here, please don't change it.

Raider, most of the stuff posted about other bikes is from members who have made the switch for one reason or another. I am one of them, and I still check this site multiple times a day (way more than any HD site). I've been here for about 5 years and I like the people and the comaraderie, the tech stuff doesnt apply to me anymore. You will see more and more people changing brands just because Yamaha doesnt offer the Venture anymore. Its a great site the way it is, and yeah you will see posts about other brands because it comes from people who have formed friendships over the years and they dont want to see that go by the wayside. If it does, the site we all spend so much time at wont be the same and will suffer in a much worse way.....Good thing winter is coming, chat room has been pretty quiet.

I to had a 2007, rode it for some 47K, but after hearing, no more upgrades, or a new remodeled venture, I went back to a wing.

But you'll have to remember , it will never be about the bike your ride, it's about the family you have joined, that stick together, through thick and thin. give you the shirts off their backs. and more.

Welcome HOME