IGNORED

FreeBird's fault

Woody

This isn't setting a precedent now is it? Do we ALL have to get a Harley so we can follow Freebird and be on both sites? What if he starts a boating forum now?

Geez.... this is going to be more expensive than $12 a year

Not all of us are followers.....I made the jump in 2011. Back then it was kinda like jumping off a cliff. Now its more like stepping of the curb! :innocent:

Guest tx2sturgis

Thats some kinda gorgeous!

I havent ridden the newest TriGlides, but a couple of years ago I took one on a demo ride at Sturgis and they are very comfy and fun to ride.

Enjoy!

:happy34:

Thats some kinda gorgeous!

I havent ridden the newest TriGlides, but a couple of years ago I took one on a demo ride at Sturgis and they are very comfy and fun to ride.

Enjoy!

:happy34:

Thanks tx2, if I can get use to not leaning I think I like it alot more. I got to get in the shop and see if can find an old cassette player to hook up.

Thanks tx2, if I can get use to not leaning I think I like it alot more. I got to get in the shop and see if can find an old cassette player to hook up.

OHH YEA, thats purdy!! We test rode em too, I really liked the package as well.. I did notice how quickly they steer while at speed - gotta pay attention (like we all should be anyway) cause you can change lanes real fast.. I told Tippy that I wondered if independent suspention would have helped in that arena BUT there are folks who really like that go cart feel - me included..

CONGRATS!!! :cool10::cool10:

...Then I can buy a new Indian!

Good for you. I want one too. I was at the Indian Dealership earlier this week getting Sylvester inspected for the state, and the first delivery of the 2014 Indians arrived. Talk about a bunch of excited people. One person wanted to buy one on the spot, but was not happy when told he would have to order one just like the people who would receive these new bikes.

:farmer: