IGNORED

Pip 2013

renate

YET ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL PIP. I must say it is always an unforgettable event, every year we make new friends and enjoy seeing the old ones. I for one look forward to this meeting every year. The friendships developed over the years are true and genuine. Not to forget the food, oh yea, the food. Hmmmmm yummy. This time we had, besides our oh so delicious piggi, original Spanish Rice with everything to go with it, made by our new friend Velma. Wow, what a cook. Her and Red slaved over the stove all day. :whistling:oh, did I mention the fun and laughter in front of a blazing fire, which I only got to see from my tent:sick: Yea, I started with "HOT SEX" A LITTLE TO EARLY.:rotf:. Well you know , Red was not feeling himself either the first morning. Boy did I hear stories. But they say " what happends at the PIP stays at the PIP.":rotf::rotf:If you want to find out what happends there, come and join us next year. Alan and I just want to say a heart filled THANKS to Gary and Anni to open up there home to all of us, and not to forget Russel, Bubber and all the people who make this event possible.