IGNORED

Chat Helmets

Hawkdragon

It is the new age.... bluetooth has become quiet popular out there and seems to be catching on in some parts of the world. Telephone, music, GPS directions and even conversations about the beautiful scenery have been known to be transferred between driver and passenger as well as between different motorcycles.... with NO WIRES attached! Crazey I know but it seems to work. Many are still skeptical that it will continue to grow in popularity but it just might one day show up in cars, motorcycles as well, as a standard feature. Though I feel it unlikely to show up on a Venture from the factory any time soon Scala Rider ( http://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/scala-rider-g9.html ) makes a fantastic system, differing levels available, it is clear, kinda like the person sitting behind you is speaking with out opening a full face helmet and screaming at the back of your head or chancing a large bug down their throat if they move around with a half helmet on.

Oh and did I mention the speakers are no longer made the size of your average hockey puck too so sorry no carving out the inside of your full face to fit the speakers in.

Just saying......:Laugh: :whistling:

We love our Scala Riders.

With the scala do you have to touch a button when you want to speak with your passenger or can you just talk back and forth. Sorry I know dumb question.

Thanks

Hello: Personally we have Nolan modular helmets with Nolan Ncom boom type mics.

We ride with Partrolman46 and Babe quite often. Dan purchased Uclear boomless units for them and bought a third for his other helmet. He and I have experimented with them some bike to bike and I was pretty impressed. The boomless feature is kind of nice. $200 per unit I think. :)

You mentioned maybe new helmets as well? My wife and I have the Nolan helmets. We have the built in wired communication systems. (wire between helmets). The helmets are designed for their own system to fit in modular. Not hanging on the side. Had them for a couple of years. We are now looking at upgrading them to the bluetooth units. They also just fit into the helmets. She want to be able to use the phone when we ride, and I want to pair to the GPS. Plus the helmets themselves are really great too.