IGNORED

New Shirts

Freebird

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tx2sturgis

One thought...a rider calling attention to himself with the words 'Motorcycle Club'...or just M/C...can have some explaining to do if he associates at all with or around actual Motorcycle Clubs...here in Texas, for example, any Motorcycle Club may run afoul of the Banditos if they dont get approval first.

Now...what anyone rides or wears is their own business as far as I am concerned...but the Southern Cruisers have decided against certain wording and patches, for just this reason.

I'm just sayin.

Yall be careful.

Pretty cool! One thing that I would be aware of and it may seem superficial but in the 1% er world of motorcycle syndicated clubs they really take issue of any group identifying themselves as a club with out approval from their National syndication. That is why Christian Motorcycle Association is an association instead of a club and Starriders is an association instead of a club. They don't take issue with associations persay and therefore you don't have to be sanctioned by them. If you identify yourself as a club you are in for a lot of trouble if you don't seek their approval and follow their national \international bylaws. :cool10:

Nemo, your a baaaddd man. For shame. For shame. I like it!!!!!!

Freebird, If you can get them in size "huge" I'll take several. :rotf:(I guess in a pinch we could send the design file to Omar's Tents) My only request..get a good wide crew neck band (as opposed to a pajama top boat neck lookin thing you see so often)

autopilot