IGNORED

Rear fender luggage rack

Has anyone to this date found a rear fender rack that will work on a RSTD 05' and up. The one for the V Star 1100 seams to be a close match, but I just don't know! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There was a stock yamaha rear fender rack, to fit the RSTD. They were discontinued

in the part system several years ago.

I checked with my local yamaha parts counter, the guy found 3 in the parts system by looking on his computer.

You might give that a try. He ordered me one from dealer in Reno, Nv. He said that there was still 2 more in the system, Somplace.

I have an 08 RSTD

There was a stock yamaha rear fender rack, to fit the RSTD. They were discontinued

in the part system several years ago.

I checked with my local yamaha parts counter, the guy found 3 in the parts system by looking on his computer.

You might give that a try. He ordered me one from dealer in Reno, Nv. He said that there was still 2 more in the system, Somplace.

I have an 08 RSTD

do you have a picture? what did it cost?

do you have a picture? what did it cost?

There is a picture in post #2here:http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67745&highlight=Solo shows the bike with all the solo accessories: fender rack, saddle bag fillers and seat rail. I found mine searching around craigslist.Delphi Forums are also good place to look. Don't remember the retail prices. Sold it since I ride two up alot and the realities of switching back and forth for the look. It is a great look though, particularly on the Midnights.

Edited by RSTDdog

George how long ago did you order yours? The rear fender rack was an accessory I like the look for a single seater.

It was around September, of last year. So, if your parts guy will go to the trouble of looking for it, there might still be one or two avialable sitting on a dealer self somplace.

Don't remember the exact price, but it was competitive with other similiar racks for other bikes.