IGNORED

Thank you Carbon_one!

Nemo

Others have said in the past that this group of members is more like family every day. I also say it's true because of the ways we help each other either physically or providing important tips. Today I send my many thanks to Larry (Carbon_One) for his generosity in sending me the set of clips that hold the intercom connections to the bike. I certainly appreciate that! Now, since he sent the pair and I only need one, anyone else looking for one of these clips, PM me and I'll send it to you. What a fine group! Owen.

Larry (Carbon One) is the sweetest and most generous person you could meet. He's also pretty smart where these bikes are concerned.

the ONLY drawback Larry...YOU COST ME MONEY!!! LOLOL!!! Everytime he "invents" some new gadget or item for the bike, someone...(not naming any names) has to have it! I have told him ENOUGH!!! Really don't think he is listening to me...(Love ya Larry!!)

Patti

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Others have said in the past that this group of members is more like family every day. I also say it's true because of the ways we help each other either physically or providing important tips. Today I send my many thanks to Larry (Carbon_One) for his generosity in sending me the set of clips that hold the intercom connections to the bike. I certainly appreciate that! Now, since he sent the pair and I only need one, anyone else looking for one of these clips, PM me and I'll send it to you. What a fine group! Owen.

You know Nemo you can nominate Larry for an award if you ask Freebird. :thumbsup2:

Would y'all stop that ! You're gonna give him a big head :doh: :sign your welcome:

Ya I don't want to have to get a bigger helmet as this one still fits good.:rasberry:

Thanks for the good words everyone. Really I haven't done anything others have, so mostly paying it forward when I can.

Patti I've been working on a new project too. Wonder if Don could use it? :stirthepot:

Larry

Would y'all stop that ! You're gonna give him a big head :doh: :sign your welcome:

Thats ok...he'll just develop a support brace for that too......:smile5:

I do NOT need your help Rick...Don is doing just fine thank you. Hasn't had anything new since MD...well, except for a front tire but I guess that doesn't really count...

Heck, he's probably having withdrawal symptoms....hmmmm....I bet I'm in trouble at Galena, huh?????

A MONTH AND A HALF without new goodies. Ah what a harsh time this must be for him. I think he not only HAS to have whatever Larry comes up with but he probably should have some pin stripping thrown in for good measure. Compensation for mental anguish and all you know.