IGNORED

Seven of Nine Saga.

Condor

Maybe some of you will remember Don mentioning about board member Jerry 'pop pop' Zimmermann having a daughter, Jeri Ryan, who played '7 of 9' in the Star Trek Voyager series from '97 to 2001 a few month ago.

Due to arm surgery Jerry had to list his '07RSV for sale for $6500. I talked it up, but didn't get any interest. Then he dropped the price to $6000/firm, but still didn't get a lot of interest. So I told Jerry that if someone didn't step up to the plate in two weeks I'd buy it. His next email said 'SOLD'... :) So that's how I got roped into buying Jerry's '07. In our conversations he told me about Jeri being 7of9, but because of Don's post, I already knew that... :-) :whistling:

I had to wait a couple of weeks before driving driving down to Encino to pick up the bike. So in the meantime Jerry offered to get a signed picture of JR for me. Being a red blooded Trekie who could refuse that?? While waiting I had a brain storm.. and asked if Jeri would be kind enough to sign the underside of the trunk lid for me?? Jerry said he'll see what he could do, and she did. So now I'm picking up this way cool '07RSV with a 7of9 autograph on it. The story is getting good.

After getting the bike home another inspiring thought popped into my head. No one can see the autograph, so why not get a personalized license plate for it. And after a two month wait it finally arrived.

I gotta add Jerry was a great guy and I'm proud to call him my friend. The 7of9 saga is all because he screwed up his shoulder. If he hadn't he'd still be riding, and I'd be wrenching on something else.

Pics attached....

Would have been cool to have her autograph it where it can be seen. Could have had a picture of her air brushed in and then sealed. Then of course you'd want a picture of her with you beside the bike with her autograph on it.

Just saying....

Very nice Condor. Jerry sent me an autographed pic a couple or more years ago. Jerry is a fantastic guy...I typically refer to him as my future father in law. :)

How does this work.... He said he'd take me for a son-in-law..... :whistling: :sign20:

Too many people are probably wondering who we are talking about.

SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

EDIT: Sharp eyes spotted that the full picture I had below was not JR. SO, replaced it with the one below.

Globewalker, yeah, the girl in blue was a pretty good double. Mike G.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLgJswjsqSq2Eth7ihE__jpLLKlBJW9XwqTeS7lODmbU8_Zmjx-A

More current:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Jeri_Ryan_%282012%29.jpg/457px-Jeri_Ryan_%282012%29.jpg

http://outcaststudios.com/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-1756-0-56505400-1354050180.jpg

Any questions?

Edited by Mike G in SC

Too many people are probably wondering who we are talking about.

SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/234/9/8/seven_of_nine_3_by_weatherstone-d47jh67.jpg

uhh Mike.. I am not so sure this first one is really her.. looks like a wanna be from comic-con .. (she does a nice job of it tho..)

;-)

Maybe some of you will remember Don mentioning about board member Jerry 'pop pop' Zimmermann having a daughter, Jeri Ryan, who played '7 of 9' in the Star Trek Voyager series from '97 to 2001 a few month ago.

Due to arm surgery Jerry had to list his '07RSV for sale for $6500. I talked it up, but didn't get any interest. Then he dropped the price to $6000/firm, but still didn't get a lot of interest. So I told Jerry that if someone didn't step up to the plate in two weeks I'd buy it. His next email said 'SOLD'... :) So that's how I got roped into buying Jerry's '07. In our conversations he told me about Jeri being 7of9, but because of Don's post, I already knew that... :-) :whistling:

I had to wait a couple of weeks before driving driving down to Encino to pick up the bike. So in the meantime Jerry offered to get a signed picture of JR for me. Being a red blooded Trekie who could refuse that?? While waiting I had a brain storm.. and asked if Jeri would be kind enough to sign the underside of the trunk lid for me?? Jerry said he'll see what he could do, and she did. So now I'm picking up this way cool '07RSV with a 7of9 autograph on it. The story is getting good.

After getting the bike home another inspiring thought popped into my head. No one can see the autograph, so why not get a personalized license plate for it. And after a two month wait it finally arrived.

I gotta add Jerry was a great guy and I'm proud to call him my friend. The 7of9 saga is all because he screwed up his shoulder. If he hadn't he'd still be riding, and I'd be wrenching on something else.

Pics attached....

Watched the whole story evolve, and in e-mailing Jerry, I was happy to get an autographed 8X10 of Jeri herself. Would have liked to get it in person, but no complaints. Old pop-pop probably had to carry a shot gun when she was growing up. Looking forward to see the next season of "Body of Proof", she does make a good looking boss, but nothing wrong with Dana herself. :thumbsup2: