IGNORED

Thanks For coming to Orlin's Mt, Day

OrlinEngh

Thanks to all that came, What a great weekend even with that 30 percent chance of rain:)

Had some old friends make it and some new ones, and a GREAT SURPRISE rolled in and got Ken and me out of (Tiffany) trouble :whistling:Thanks Bryan,

And Bill what did you put in the Brats I have not laughed that hard in years:rotf::rotf:

All I can say is Thanks for coming and making this a great weekend, it was a good one for the MD, on the bikes and the way the spring has been a much needed one to pick up the spirit.:) Thankyou all.

And yes we will be doing this again next year.:cool10:

Orlin

It was a BLAST!!! I got home at 3pm, it was a beautiful day for a ride, too bad that Sat had only a 30% chance of rain. Can't wait til we do it again, will have to get pics downloaded.

Thanks Orlin for the wonderful MD, and we had a fun time, and maybe a few too many laughs. Ok, maybe not too many, but I think I laughed more in a few hours than I have for a month.

They call me Andrew...

What the HECK.... Last link I seen last week was it was canceled :detective::confused24:

I posted that it was back on again sorry that you didnt see it, You are wellcome to come and campout here anytime you dont need a special invite, you just might have to go along on a ride with us if you come over.

Orlin

I posted that it was back on again sorry that you didnt see it, You are wellcome to come and campout here anytime you dont need a special invite, you just might have to go along on a ride with us if you come over.

Orlin

Same here Orlin on this side of the big lake. The SS Badger and Bike is "VERY COOL" adventure. Will try again for FALL maybe.

Charlie & Tess

It was a great time even though 30% chance was pretty much every 15 minutes! Thanks for the great time and birthday cake Sharon & Orlin!! Remember everyone....what happens at Orlins stays at Orlins.....right Billlllly :whistling: :Im not listening to

See you all in a couple of weeks......or maybe sooner!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thank you, Orlin for the invitation and hospitality.

Great to meet some new Venture Riders and reestablish some older friendships.

Couldn't have asked for nicer weather. :whistling:

Sorry to have had to bail out early on Saturday. We got wet heading back to Aaron's. Hope that is penance enough. But we had a nice ride home to Illinois on Sunday.

I'm still really bummed that I could not make it.

Glad that you all had a good time (even without the RUM balls:whistling:). I am planing on making it next year.

We sure could have used some of those Rum Balls to ad some fule to our damp bonfire wood but then we would of had the fire dept and bomb squad here after the big boom :shock3:

It was a great time even though 30% chance was pretty much every 15 minutes! Thanks for the great time and birthday cake Sharon & Orlin!! Remember everyone....what happens at Orlins stays at Orlins.....right Billlllly :whistling: :Im not listening to

See you all in a couple of weeks......or maybe sooner!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

And we thought that Steve was the quite one:no-no-no:

Thank you, Orlin for the invitation and hospitality.

Great to meet some new Venture Riders and reestablish some older friendships.

Couldn't have asked for nicer weather. :whistling:

Sorry to have had to bail out early on Saturday. We got wet heading back to Aaron's. Hope that is penance enough. But we had a nice ride home to Illinois on Sunday.

Kevin we finshed out our ride and didnt get wet at all :whistling: Thanks for taking the rain with ya!

It's the quiet ones you need to watch out for...

So total distance to & from & riding around was 458 miles, not too bad. And I pulled 43.4 mpg for the whole weekend. Maybe next year they will call for 30% chance of sun and we can get more riding done. I have already marked the date in my calendar for next year's meet.

Orlin, you did make sure that Curly didn't ride off with anyone, didn't you?

It was nice meeting you guys (and gals), some new faces and others I've seen before. We had a strong showing of 1st gens, a couple of 2nd gens, and even a Goldwing trike showed up. And thanks for the breakfast Orlin's wife. :stickpoke: j/k thanks Sharon! :innocent:

-Andrew

• 3 weeks later...