IGNORED

drug screen and physical tomorrow

pmelah

i will be leaving again for Tupelo today so i can do my drug screen and physical for Toyota tomorrow and then it will be waiting for my start date which i hope is real soon like in 2 weeks would be great

Good luck !:happy65:

Some tests can be entertaining.

When I was certified as a Breath Alcohol Technician for a company I issued a briefcase with a $3,000 breath alcohol analyzer in it. Several of the staff and myself spent a week "testing" the calibration on it.

I called it homework research. Somehow it turned into a game of "High Score Wins". We finally had to ban the bosses wife from playing. That woman could roll out some numbers. :rotf::rotf:

Good luck Paul!!! :thumbsup2:

The answers are

1) A

2) B

3) B

4) C

5) A

6) True

7) True

8) False

9) Never

10) None of the above

No need to thank me. Your Welcome.

Sorry.. I have to disagree :no-no-no:....the CORRECT answers are:

1) B ( If A isn't available)

2) D On Saturdays

3) B

4) C

5) A + C + D on Sundays

6) True if you are a liberal

7) True on even dated days

8) Sometimes

9) Never

10) None of the above, ( well almost none of the above) :cool10:

I dunno...they tell me I have so much crack that it should be illegal. Still cant figure out what they mean.....:moon:

Good luck with the tests. Hope the job comes through for you.

Sorry.. I have to disagree :no-no-no:....the CORRECT answers are:

1) B ( If A isn't available)

2) D On Saturdays

3) B

4) C

5) A + C + D on Sundays

6) True if you are a liberal

7) True on even dated days

8) Sometimes

9) Never

10) None of the above, ( well almost none of the above) :cool10:

KIC, you forgot...

11. Some of the above.....but, not necessarily all of the above. But then again, none of the above is also correct, for some of the above.

Jim

ok its late i didnt get my full work release untill 4 this evening so i came home and got some sleep now im about to leave for tupelo i will be there in the morning and im so un prepaird for the drug test they didnt tell me what we were gonna test first:whistling: because im all for studying for test :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: ill report back on my way up and when i get there

Ok eveeybody I made it up here safe and sound the bike ran good for the most part between 74 & 77 mph it would hickup and I would lose the tack so I had to run at either 73 or 80 mph tha faster I went the more gas she would drink I need to synce the carbs bad so I will head to bogalousa LA when I get back to get that done and 2nd gear is poping out if I run it like I stole it so I have been babying my baby and she been doing good but what do you expect for a 29 yr. old bike a lot of tlc