IGNORED

Facing the music

Freebird

I'm 76 years young and have experienced many things in my lifetime----------------

But I'm certain that I will go to my grave bearing my one of my biggest regrets of never having attended one of these MD's.

I'm absolutely certain that I would have blended right in with this group of highly skilled--uhh-h-h-h---- (insert buffoons, clowns, prevaricators, ice cream snobs, dedicated practical jokers) gentlemen who's main purpose in life seems to be to heap gross indignity upon one another.

My congratulations and envy goes to each of you for your diligence in mastering this ongoing celebration of life. Many happy returns.

I'm 76 years young and have experienced many things in my lifetime----------------

But I'm certain that I will go to my grave bearing my one of my biggest regrets of never having attended one of these MD's.

I'm absolutely certain that I would have blended right in with this group of highly skilled--uhh-h-h-h---- (insert buffoons, clowns, prevaricators, ice cream snobs, dedicated practical jokers) gentlemen who's main purpose in life seems to be to heap gross indignity upon one another.

My congratulations and envy goes to each of you for your diligence in mastering this ongoing celebration of life. Many happy returns.

Sooooooo???? next year you'll be 77, no better time to go to MD,,,, you'll even feel at home with the age thing,,,,, after all, Bongobob comes every year, Yammer Dan, B2Dad, 86er, Carbon One, and a whole host of others that complain about aches and pains and have to brag about how fast they used to ride.

Well guess we'll just have to bug him into coming to MD then. We can always use a master of the fine art of...................... well you know. So we expect to see you next year, after all you aren't that far away from Oberlin. If you have to come in a car we don't care, as long as ya show up. You can even camp out in Freebirds yard. For some reason he likes to keep an eye on some of us. :whistling: I of course have no idea why.

Margaret

Well guess we'll just have to bug him into coming to MD then. We can always use a master of the fine art of...................... well you know. So we expect to see you next year, after all you aren't that far away from Oberlin. If you have to come in a car we don't care, as long as ya show up. You can even camp out in Freebirds yard. For some reason he likes to keep an eye on some of us. :whistling: I of course have no idea why.

Margaret

I could use some help!!