IGNORED

Thank you freebird

BIG TOM

Thank you again for a wonderful fun filled weekend......I laughed until I cried....You would have to if you were stuck with rock n robin all weekend, but I won't hold that against you....GREAT COMPANY, great food and great fun......what a bunch of clowns....did Eileen throw out that picture yet ? lol.... thanks again....:essen_024:

Thanks again Eileen and Don. Ron (my first husband) and I had a great time, even if we did not bring the bike. :buttkick:You are the best and we appreciate the hard work you go through every year for this event.

Yama Mama:happy65::happy65:

yes, it was another great event!!

Can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed the special accomodations...it was fantastic. And just so you all know...the guest house is already reserved for next year. there will be NO raffle, contest, etc...B2dad and I have already RENTED it...sorry!!!

So I guess that Yammer made it thru OK then, huh?(!!!!!:rotf:)

Maybe not... if he got caught in the rain brown sugar may be just a brown pile of goo melted on the road side ! Melted just like the wicked witch :yikes: That would be a shame too because we haven't had a chance to see if she'll woop Tweety :whistling:

It was a great time especially when the clowns all showed up. Some were kinda scary though. :rotf: Hope we got all the mess cleaned up so you and Eileen didn't have too much straightening to do. Oh if I'm not mistaken you go off on a trip today to Buffalo. Be safe out there boss. (I'm guessing he will be kissing that pic every night before bed).

Margaret

It was a great time & great to see everyone again. I wouldn't know about any of the other stuff, because everyone knows I was a little angel:innocent:.

Thanks Don & Eileen. Great hosts, and we always have fun there.

Thanks Don and Eileen, you are wonderful hosts and I really appreciate all of the effort that must go into this event. I had a great time, met a lot of new friends.

I am still trying to figure out how ya'll got my wife drunk :shock3:

I have no idea how that might have happened.........:whistling:

I had a great time and just got home,,, well I did sleep in my normal bed last night, but those 2 old guys I was with had to stretch out before they went further on their way, so really, the weekend wasn't over until about an hour ago.

So how long until next year????

Thanks Eileen and Don, you people are of the type that make this world turn.

those 2 old guys I was with had to stretch out before they went further on their way, so really, the weekend wasn't over until about an hour ago.

Hey!

I represent that remark!

Got home about 5:30 today (Monday)

Thanks to Freebird for a great MD, Thanks to all the great folks for a good time.....and thanks to Marca and Carl for opening their home to me (AGAIN) on boths ends of the weekend.

Total for the weekend (OK....4 day weekend) was 1280 Miles