IGNORED

MD - camping at Don's

XV1100SE

For those camping at Don's... I'd be interested in riding off site to get morning coffee/breakfast Saturday and Sunday. If anyone else is interested we can schedule times and place. (recommendations on where is welcomed otherwise even a McDonald's would do)

Who's interested?

I would be interested in a breakfast run but not a fan of McDonalds. Prefer a Mom and Pop type place that does a good old fashion Bacon and eggs type breakfast

Oberlin Inn..................................yum yum.:fnd_(16):

There is also a nice little place just as you get into Oberlin. I think it's called Quick and Delicious or something like that. Very good breakfast. It's on the right before you get to McDonalds.

If its the place I'm thinking of, the wife and I ate there and it had a decent breakfast and supper there.

Freebird - can you recommend two places for breakfast? One for Saturday, one for Sunday.

As for time to head out for breakfast... thinking Saturday around 9am... Sunday earlier for those of us getting an early start on the road... maybe 8am ?

I remember on the main street going towards the Oberlin Inn on the right side was a restaurant were alot of us have gone in years gone by. The food was good. the waitress's friendly and they give hugs. I just can not remember the name of it.

Freebird - can you recommend two places for breakfast? One for Saturday, one for Sunday.

As for time to head out for breakfast... thinking Saturday around 9am... Sunday earlier for those of us getting an early start on the road... maybe 8am ?

Quick and Delicious in Oberlin. On the right going into town. Then there is Michelle's in LaGrange. Haven't been there in a while but it used to be very good. Just behind McDonald's in Lagrange.

I remember on the main street going towards the Oberlin Inn on the right side was a restaurant were alot of us have gone in years gone by. The food was good. the waitress's friendly and they give hugs. I just can not remember the name of it.

That would be Quick and Delicious.