IGNORED

Washington State University - Room & Board

GolfVenture

My son Tye, will soon be turning a new chapter in his life. He has been accepted at WSU for this fall quarter and is looking for room and board near WSU. His last day in the Army is 17 June. He did a preenlistment while waiting to graduate from high school about 10 years ago. He initially enlisted for 6 years and was given the opportunity to attend The Military Language Defense School in Monterey Calif where he graduated as an Arabic Linguist. While stationed at Ft Campbell, Ky he trained Airborne, Path Finders, Sniper and few more. Then one day he told his Mom and me that he is now in the Army Special Forces Unit. He's been deployed 4 times to the Middle East area. Been pulled out of his Humv, been shot in the chest with his armor on, which put him on his butt. He also thinks he is a couple inches shorter due to all the airborne jumps. Awarded the Bronze Star.

If anyone has any good possible connections for room and board please contact me. Here's a few pictures of Tye...

Cant help in the room and board situation, but I had to respond to the military portion of your post. You son is an honest to God real life hero, put his life on the line more that most, survived multiple tours in the sand box, and survived being shot. My hats off to him for his service, I wish I could shake his hand like I have done everytime I run into our military service personal in uniform. Thanks to all, but he is special, hope his schooling is as exceptional as his service to our country was.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have to say that I love the 2nd pic with he and his sister, the look on her face is priceless! Good on both of your kids, we need more warriors like your son, I can only imagine the pride you have for your children in uniform....y'all did real good raising them

:thumbsup2: