IGNORED

hho deployed

calperin

Ok, as in every other forum this question is an obligation:

"Who has already deployed HHO on their bike?"

Someone already had the chance to integrate the electrolyzer system on their bike injecting HHO?

Only saw a video from New Zeland with a bike with the system, and a picture from a guy on US who reported to install it on hiis bike.

Any updates on this? What about get about 60 or 70 MPG without affecting the engine?

Any experience?

The ball is bouncing on your side....

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

H20, or water. Inject a small amount of water vapor with the air into your carb, it flashes to steam in the combustion chamber, and the volume expansion is supposed to add significant power to your stroke. Works well in theory, usually lacks performance in most systems. In fuel injected systems it's not supposed to have any effect due to the mass air flow sensor adjusting for the water in the air stream. I don't know anyone who's tried it on their system. Supposed to be some benefit from decarbonizing your combustion chamber.

There's several videos on yourtube about HHO. It's a gas produced from water that has uses in welding, and as an alternative fuel for vehicles. The big problem is it takes more energy, in the form of electricity, to make then the power the gas produces. It's not efficient cost wise. It has more value as a welding gas then as an alternative fuel..

Suddenly my brain seems very small. I would think that would suppress combustiion. Can spraying it really break it down enough to make it its basic elements? My understanding is that it takes significant energy to break to down to make it useable as energy. More than it produces iv heard. That would make it kind of not cost effective.

I better be careful with my garden hose or the pool may explode!!! LOL

I remember seeing these in the late 60s for cages. It can be made to work, in theory, on paper, very well.

Shops used to sell 'kits' that ran from a plastic tank of water, mounted under the hood, with a tube to the carb.

They got a good installation fee.

Some folks actually believed they were getting better mileage, had to be true since the carb was sucking the water tank dry, & they had to keep refilling it.

The system needed a REALLY good salesman, though.

In reality, if a process allowed water to be separated into Oxygen & Hydrogen, economically, it would NOT be done on the vehicle.

Hydrogen driven autos are already around & the Methane [pig stuff] car is well known.

Ethanol & Methane are far easier, & cheaper to make.

Actually, Ethanol is NOT cheap to make. Most experts now realize that it is actually costing more to make Ethanol than is saved in gas. By the time you figure in the fuel used by farm equipment to grow the corn, fuel used to transport the corn to the plant, fuel to RUN the plant, fuel to transport the ethanol to the refineries to blend it with gas...the fact is, they say it takes about a gallon of gas to produce .9 gallons of ethanol. Then add to that the fact that most people see about a 10% reduction in fuel economy when burning ethanol. The only reason it's even produced, money wise, is because of government subsidies. ALSO...because of ethanol...the price of many other things are going up. Milk, wheat, etc. It was just announced that for the first time in USA history, we will have to import wheat. WHY? Because many farmers have stopped raising wheat in order to raise corn for ethanol and get the government subsidies. Yep.....ethanol is a real bargain.

Ok,

About the issue that everybody talks about energy necesary to do the electrolisys. With the right frequency you can make the H2O vibrate close the resonancy frequency and accumulate energy enough to liberate the necessary ions of the HH0. The electronic for that has been already solved, and there is a couple of providers that are able to provide now the right equipment.

I was digging about if someone already tried.

I'm accepting on spent a couple of hundred dolars to test the system. If it fails, I'll not getting poorer for that, if it works not only save money, also help the environment, since the combustion product will be only watter.

I saw the video from New Zeland, and nobody was able to explain how the bike works. But even when you see to machine running normal, the interview scientist says it is impossible, however you can see when the reporter fill the tank with watter.

Also, researching on the internet, It is amazing that the few people working on this project had died for misterious reasons not long ago.

Regards,

Actually, Ethanol is NOT cheap to make. Most experts now realize that it is actually costing more to make Ethanol than is saved in gas. By the time you figure in the fuel used by farm equipment to grow the corn, fuel used to transport the corn to the plant, fuel to RUN the plant, fuel to transport the ethanol to the refineries to blend it with gas...the fact is, they say it takes about a gallon of gas to produce .9 gallons of ethanol. Then add to that the fact that most people see about a 10% reduction in fuel economy when burning ethanol. The only reason it's even produced, money wise, is because of government subsidies. ALSO...because of ethanol...the price of many other things are going up. Milk, wheat, etc. It was just announced that for the first time in USA history, we will have to import wheat. WHY? Because many farmers have stopped raising wheat in order to raise corn for ethanol and get the government subsidies. Yep.....ethanol is a real bargain.

That all said, our European Countries have not enough Space to produce enough Wheat, Corn whatever used and needed. They want to substitute 10 Percent of Gas in middle this Year. Right now, we are on 5 Percent and have not enough Space. We buy it from Malaysia. They also do not have extra Space, but they can make some Space for growing OUR (german/european) Ethanol Plants.

They just burn down their Rain Forrests ..... Figure that

Remarkable! We're all over the map on this aren't we? There's a couple of you that I HAVE to believe have a phenomenally well developed sense of humor. Dihydrogen-monoxide is good alone or with modifiers like tea or coffee or even cola syrup. I like mine filtered and bottled. Dihydrogen-monoxide is DMHO is H2O. Can you say WATER?!

When water is broken down is where the differences lie. Approach it one way, you get plain old hydrogen and oxygen. Use a little different process and you get 2H or HH. 2H is NOT the same thing as hyrdogen per se; it is not injected water or vaporized water; it IS referred to by many as Brown's Gas although there's some differences of opinion on that. While the process used to get it is similar to electrolysis, it is NOT the same. The end product is NOT the same. The properties of the gas are distinctly NOT the same. Hydrogen doesn't cool when ignited, nor does it implode.

I agree with the comment to do the research. Brown's Gas, alternate energy sources, HH, over unity energy, hydrogen, water for fuel are all fair to use as search terms. You can also read a little at either of these sites. They aren't dedicated to HH alone, but there are a number of articles on HH and related subjects to give a person a better Idea what they're dealing with.

http://www.rexresearch.com/1index.htm

http://befreetech.com/suppressed_inventions.htm

http://www.eagle-research.com/

humbly submitted

autopilkot