IGNORED

Of course its my right leg!!!

Yammer Dan

Had a little project in the garage this morning. Sounding bad already?? Had some packages to open so I just snatched up one of the Warden's kitchen knives on my way out. Sounding bad now?? Stood one of the packages on its end and it had the fiber straps holding it shut. Now?? Hooked the knife around it and gave a good healthy pull. Warden must have sharpened those knives!! Strap gave up easily and knife stopped when it was lodged in the bone about two inches above my knee. A little blood, some new words invented, and a good tug got it out. A little bandage and I'm going back to the garage!! Good thing I didn't take the butcher knife.:whistling:

DAN!! Are we going to have to limit you to plastic silverware? :doh:

Missed that part in Boy Scouts on knife safety did ya?

At least you missed the important stuff, well other than the bone.

And no using the staple gun to close it up. Let the warden get her sewing kit.

Edited by Snaggletooth

yup... we "guys" do do some dumb things, don't we?

Years ago I was doing a bit of body work on an old truck. Patching a rusted out hole. I had the bondo and I had one of those rubber sanding blocks, the kind you hook the sandpaper into each end... but I didn't have a bondo spreader so ... I decided to cut the rubber lip off the sanding block... with a utility knife! I'm sure you can figure what happened next ..... yup, the knife slipped and went full blade deep into the side of my leg. Yup, like a real dummy ... I was holding the rubber block against my leg and cutting TOWARDS myself! :doh: :doh:

(now you know why it says "not your average dummy" below :rotf:)

Hope you're gonna be ok and don't get an infuction ... :eek:

Spork still has some points on it. Dan we're gonna wrap you up in bubble wrap and maybe some air bags for when you work on the garage. Guess some sort of armor to keep you from lodging sharp implements into your body. Wardens gonna lock you up somewhere Dan.

Margaret