IGNORED

Another Ride to MD

etcswjoe

We are leaviing Charleston on the 6th stopping over at my brothers in Rural Retreat Va for the night so if anyone wants to meet up on Friday the 7th in Wytheville Va at Shonneys exit 73 at 0600 for breakfast and head out around 0700 that should put us at Freebirds around 1500 conservativly. That would be enough time to set up camp before going to Quaker Steak and lube.

Edited by etcswjoe

• 4 weeks later...

Change of plans I am staying at my sister's house in Blacksburg so if any one wants to meet it will be at I-77 WV exit 9 at Cracker Barrell 0630 then leave 0730 on the 7th. WV exit 146 around 1000 for a gas stop then jumping off 77 onto 250 (gas and lunch) then 58 on up.

Leaving Goose Creek Thursday (6th) around 0700 going up US 52 to 8(NC) to US 460(VA) into Blacksburg

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/share/547363

We are leaviing Charleston on the 6th stopping over at my brothers in Rural Retreat Va for the night so if anyone wants to meet up on Friday the 7th in Wytheville Va at Shonneys exit 73 at 0600 for breakfast and head out around 0700 that should put us at Freebirds around 1500 conservativly. That would be enough time to set up camp before going to Quaker Steak and lube.

I hate to say it, but I will not be going to MD. I just have too many things going on and not enough money. I will miss seeing everyone. Sorry I will miss riding up with you.

Earl

I may have to ease over your way on the trip back.

Joe I can't meet up with you for the ride up to MD but I can ride with you on the way back to Cambridge,Oh or Parkersburg,wv.

Trying to decide what I am going to do after MD, I may ride back down and just ride the mountains for a week or I may go to Il and see the grandkids, however with all the flooding they have it may not be an option.