IGNORED

Any of the Florida members heading to Leesburg?

Barrycuda

Next weekend is the popular Leesburg fest. I have been there a bunch of times and am not promoting it per se. Some nice stuff and a nice ride in general. However, this will be the first time I take my Raspberry RSV. I have been trying to line up a time and spot for Steve and I to meet up. I was wondering if any other members from Florida would like to perhaps make a time and place to at least say hello and look at each others bikes. Angry Amish and the rest...interested? Nothing super organized or structured but a chance for a meet and greet or even an eat and greet. Anyone?...

Steve, sounds like a plan, I will be looking for ya.

Midnight V-4... Myself personally, I will roll in there about 10 am. Unsure when Steve will arrive and what's going to be going on. Feel free to call me when you're there and where we can work on a meeting place.

I'll be there Saturday maybe Friday also only 70-80 miles away. Here's a link that will have a live feed. I also included a link for FLORIDA FULL THROTTLE MAGAZINE and a link for State of Florida biker events. They claim it's the Largest RIDE IN rally in the South.

http://www.yelp.com/events/leesburg-bikfesttv-com-hosted-by-the-bigdawg-and-paul-show-live-from-leesburg-fla

http://www.bikerswelcomeusa.com/calendar/events/

http://floridafullthrottle.com/site/

Went to Leesburg today. Left the house around 8:30am. Nice riding weather. I figured being it was last day better be there before noon or it will all be closing up. MAN was I wrong. WE left after 3pm and it was still going strong. Bands playing food vendors all still there and not a one looking like they were going to pack early.

Went to Leesburg today. Left the house around 8:30am. Nice riding weather. I figured being it was last day better be there before noon or it will all be closing up. MAN was I wrong. WE left after 3pm and it was still going strong. Bands playing food vendors all still there and not a one looking like they were going to pack early.

Dion,

Steve and. Met up on Saturday morning and it was slammed. Saw a venture riding on the interstate but not headed to Leesburg. A few royal stars and many kawasaki vulcans, not too many ventures. Chatted with a guy who is 74 years old and he has a red royal star, says he started riding at age 62 and would never stop riding.... Overall a great weekend weather wise for this event

For the size I think more people show for this than I have seen at Bike Week. What I mean is they have like 6 or 8 sq blocks of area to put show on and its packed. My best find of the weekend was solving the problem of a rear cup holer for the wife. Most I have looked at are either way stupid expensive or when mounting are in the way of the saddle bag lid opeing. Or are going to kicked, or mount the drink to low to be serviceable for here to reach. Like the leather ones that go around the rear bag bar, would hang drink by her ankle. I bought a Chubby Cups universal clamp on holder. Easy release with flip of a lever.