IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW! Free accomadations at Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Freebird, rummer has it that Bubba might be making an appearance this year!:dancefool:

I don't even think we'll need the Todd'sMahal. I might bring my air-conditioned tent. Just need power within 50 feet.

Yo Lewis, you better get that knee working well enough to hobble around.

Great to hear that......Bubba must have gotten all the smoke back into those wires.....:fatsmiley:

Don if I win I need a place set my trophy ,you know that 86 brown thing that lives in Canada. Do you have a safe you can hold some cash in for me too ?. I would also like you to build a ramp next to the pond to see if we can jump it with a 1st gen.

You wouldn't have to leave me any beer cause I'll bring YOU what ever kind YOU want AND I will even kinda sort of clean up before I leave.

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

:think: That mean you want me to hold up the couch while you kick everything under there???:whistling::whistling:

Don if I win I need a place set my trophy ,you know that 86 brown thing that lives in Canada. Do you have a safe you can hold some cash in for me too ?. I would also like you to build a ramp next to the pond to see if we can jump it with a 1st gen.

Eddie, I don't know about all of that but I do know that Eileen is going to have a problem with you trying to park that shiny Harley INSIDE the guest house. Just put that out of your mind.

I'm still voting for Leslie, because she never been to Don's Maintenance Day yet. And imagine how much fun it would be for me to tell her I'm taking her to Don 's MD for our anniversary.

Hey, I take Kim to MD every year on our anniversary June 6th and we have been married longer so that should count for something, and since we dont drink I will even raffle off the six-pack:rasberry:

Craig

Eddie, I don't know about all of that but I do know that Eileen is going to have a problem with you trying to park that shiny Harley INSIDE the guest house. Just put that out of your mind.

Wheres the love.

I'm still voting for Leslie, because she never been to Don's Maintenance Day yet. And imagine how much fun it would be for me to tell her I'm taking her to Don 's MD for our anniversary.

My wife has never been there either Skid, shes talking about going this year also. Oh and I got married at the age of 21 . 27 years ago wow time flies