IGNORED

Where is it???

E-Fishin-C

Where's The Venturerider DREAM CATCHER..Squidley You still have It??

Have not seen it in years.

Maybe with a bag of dirt. :think:

Brad

I have BOTH of them, the Bakersfield dirt is still in a bag in the garage and the dream catcher is in it's case.

Perhaps if the moderators can get some time we can discuss incorporating the dream catcher back into our routine here on the site. There is a LOT of history here that many of our new members just dont know about. We'll see if we can get the fire stoked back up again :)

I have BOTH of them, the Bakersfield dirt is still in a bag in the garage and the dream catcher is in it's case.

Perhaps if the moderators can get some time we can discuss incorporating the dream catcher back into our routine here on the site. There is a LOT of history here that many of our new members just dont know about. We'll see if we can get the fire stoked back up again :)

:think: Ya can't leave us hanging like that Squid :stickpoke: give us newbies a history lesson, please. :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

:think: Ya can't leave us hanging like that Squid :stickpoke: give us newbies a history lesson, please. :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

The Bakersfield Dirt made it to lots of M&E. here is a picture of this VA member in NC riding through CA :confused07::whistling: good memories :happy34: that was also my first M&E 11-05

Ok, I will tell y'all about some of our past here, but not right this minute. It is going to take a long time for me to type some of the shenanigans and post pics of the carnage that ensued.

I have wanted to have an area or a thread of some of our history. We lost a lot when the site crashed in '06 while Lonna and I were galivanting across the country for 28 days. I promise I will fill y'all in on some of our "Trophys" that we have had here at VRO.

Ok, I will tell y'all about some of our past here, but not right this minute. It is going to take a long time for me to type some of the shenanigans and post pics of the carnage that ensued.

I have wanted to have an area or a thread of some of our history. We lost a lot when the site crashed in '06 while Lonna and I were galivanting across the country for 28 days. I promise I will fill y'all in on some of our "Trophys" that we have had here at VRO.

:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Oh boy, now the lies and the damn lies are going to be flying fast and furious. :rotfl:

But it was definitely a "different" time back in the early days.

:15_8_211[1]:

Black Owl, are you going to be the official proof reader to make sure Squidley isn't embellishing his own escapades of yesteryear ?? :whistling:

Guest HdHtr

History? More like hysterical don't you think Squid? Can't believe the dirt is still around, how many got a VW 1 patch I wonder?

Guest HdHtr
Oh boy, now the lies and the damn lies are going to be flying fast and furious. :rotfl:

But it was definitely a "different" time back in the early days.

:15_8_211[1]:

Now what would there be to tell tales and stories about Russ? Things were just ... just ... yeah, your right different is a good description.

Black Owl, are you going to be the official proof reader to make sure Squidley isn't embellishing his own escapades of yesteryear ?? :whistling:

Heck...you want that old hoot owl to be the PROOF READER? He can't even tell the story about losing his tail feathers correctly.

Heck.....He can't even tell the story about losing his tail feathers correctly.

Yah but Mr. Owl can not even remember the bet to which he lost.

Black Owl, are you going to be the official proof reader

Maybe his reading is better than his counting, Seems to me Don's counting was not much better.

See pic for the Famous Tail Feathers, Pretty sure some of this hair is spread all over the country and I even think a small bag was smuggled into Canada, almost back to where it started a long time ago.

Brad :innocent:

Edited by BradT

How about a reunion at Potato Creek with a video cam for a reenactment Owl. I have a ton of pictures. It would be really cool to be able to go back and read some of those old threads. What fun it was building this site up. What's it been now about nine years Don?

How about bringing it back to Vogel this year for the long distance rider award...............It did make 2 appearences at Vogel in the past, and I think thats where it all started, I may be wrong about that and that would really be a first.......me being wrong that is.:cool10::cool10: