IGNORED

$18 Run/Brake LED light bar.

For $18 i just had so share. I found this LED light bar at ATWOODS farm and garden here in Oklahoma. Dont know availability and their website does not list items, only locations and hours.

I was elated to see it hanging on the shelf, couldnt wait to get it home and try it out. After removing the back square inch or so of rubber covering where the helmet locks are, I found the light bar aaalllmmost fit perfectly hole to hole. So I quickly fabbed up tabs and put it on. It is sealed on the back side but I want to fab a mounting plate for it. I wired into the run/brake wiring behind license plate and voila! Man was i happy! While I have some perfecting to do to my quick tabs I mounted it with, I could not be happier! You want to talk about LIGHT! My son is trying to find a way to mount one on his Valk! :rotf:haha

Just passing it on. Do what you want with it:cool10:

James

• 1 year later...
For $18 i just had so share. I found this LED light bar at ATWOODS farm and garden here in Oklahoma. Dont know availability and their website does not list items, only locations and hours.

I was elated to see it hanging on the shelf, couldnt wait to get it home and try it out. After removing the back square inch or so of rubber covering where the helmet locks are, I found the light bar aaalllmmost fit perfectly hole to hole. So I quickly fabbed up tabs and put it on. It is sealed on the back side but I want to fab a mounting plate for it. I wired into the run/brake wiring behind license plate and voila! Man was i happy! While I have some perfecting to do to my quick tabs I mounted it with, I could not be happier! You want to talk about LIGHT! My son is trying to find a way to mount one on his Valk! :rotf:haha

Just passing it on. Do what you want with it:cool10:

James

Now all you need is the High-Intensity LED pod for your tail light and that really lights up BRIGHT as well. The pod can be purchased from Cruiser Customizing....take out the old bulb and plug the pod right into the bulb socket. Whole job will take ya less than 10 minutes to do.:cool10:

Boomer.....who sez bright lights work as good as nekkid wimmen when ya want attention.....:whistling:

The manufacturer does have a web site, but they do not sell to the general public, they only sell to established buisness with tax number and such.

I tried to buy from them direct before I started selling my plug and play light bar set ups, but had to go thru R&P Carriages on E-Bay, see the link in the previous reply.

Here is a link to my ad on the classified section. http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4943&title=run-2fbrake-2fturn-light-bar-for-2nd-gen-venture&cat=35

Here is a link to the manufacturer of the light bar http://www.tecniqinc.com/